Votes: 5 15.2%
  • SpaceShip Earth

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Mission Space (Not open yet)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Ok lets assume you had no choice and close down a ride for good. Which one would it be and why?

Goofster

You know, I'm sry, I read too quickly and voted for RnRc, I didn't know it was the ride you want to take out. :)

Voting again, geez this is tough!

I'd probably have to take out Space Mountain, they're all sweet rides, I really have no reason for taking out Space Mtn, its a great ride, but is the only one that could do with a rehab.

Ariel

Dinosaur is the one that I could do without. I really adore all the others and am excited about Mission Space.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
I voted for Big Thunder Mountain. Unless you're in the very last car, it just feels like a kiddie coaster.:eek:

I agree - but I voted for RnR because I believe it doesn't belong in WDW.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

I agree - but I voted for RnR because I believe it doesn't belong in WDW.

Just wondering!! Why do you think RnR doesnt belong in WDW? is it because it has nothing to do with the movies.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Dinosaur is the one that I could do without. I really adore all the others and am excited about Mission Space.

well I used to like you but since ur voted dinosaur out. I'm not so sure about you now. :) well my vote goes for Spaceshipearth. U can leave the sphere but please do something inside of it. It just doesnt do anything for me.

Sire_Bobbie

Out of this choice it would have to be spaceship earth. Definitly leave the sphere, but the ride can go. Why? Out of them all it is the one most in need of a serious overhaul.

Goofster

Hey I love Dinosaur, but I'm not gonna criticize anybody because I can't read. I think Rock N' Rollercoaster is great in WDW. I think it's a great ride, and fits well in the studios. The Studios have different purposes, it's a movie studio, a tv studio, and it's a radio studio, so I see no problem with the addition of a ride about music.

If it's the theming you're upset with, why?
Look at the que line (love that marble door)
And the loading and unloading areas, really cool!
Look at the coaster trains!
The only reason the theming isn't so articulate on the coaster is because who has time to look at it?
The theming on the ride is perfect, you feel like you're flying through hollywood, and I don't see a problem with it, besides, it makes the Studios the awesome park it is today

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Goofster
Hey I love Dinosaur, but I'm not gonna criticize anybody because I can't read. I think Rock N' Rollercoaster is great in WDW. I think it's a great ride, and fits well in the studios. The Studios have different purposes, it's a movie studio, a tv studio, and it's a radio studio, so I see no problem with the addition of a ride about music.

If it's the theming you're upset with, why?
Look at the que line (love that marble door)
And the loading and unloading areas, really cool!
Look at the coaster trains!
The only reason the theming isn't so articulate on the coaster is because who has time to look at it?
The theming on the ride is perfect, you feel like you're flying through hollywood, and I don't see a problem with it, besides, it makes the Studios the awesome park it is today

Thats pretty much how I would put it too.

markymark

Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again, and NO I'm not getting into the whole debate again, but I'd close down SM, and the bring in DLP SM.

Tramp

I voted for TEST TRACK:
Anybody 16 years or older with a driver's license need not go to WDW to experience this ride.

The other rides bring the element of fantasy and thrill with them.

Herbie53

Premium Member
I'm with Tramp on this one! Test Track is just a glorified ride down I4 in a Chevy convertible. (It is fun though, so I don't want the one or two Test Track fans in this world getting on my case.)

Just one note about Spaceship Earth: The ride vehicles and track are a little rough, but what other rehab does it need? History isn't going to change, so there's really nothing to update except the very end which they just revamped a little while ago.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Herbie53
I'm with Tramp on this one! Test Track is just a glorified ride down I4 in a Chevy convertible. (It is fun though, so I don't want the one or two Test Track fans in this world getting on my case.)

Just one note about Spaceship Earth: The ride vehicles and track are a little rough, but what other rehab does it need? History isn't going to change, so there's really nothing to update except the very end which they just revamped a little while ago.

I'm sorry guys I just think spaceship earth is boring and doesnt do much for me. :-(

disneyqueen

I am sick of motion simulator rides and if what I've been hearing is true mission space is going to be one.:( I will ride it once and thats it. I know some of you don't want a roller coaster in Epcot, but get over it. They're fun!!! Some of us would like a little excitement. I sat through all the movies there, but learned more about Norway than any other country. Because they made it interesting. I fell asleep in the movies. I went on cyberspace mountain. Not as fun as the real thing.

Holiday

I'd get rid of Test Track because I thought it would be more than it was. I rode it once & probably will skip it in the future.

M

Mr Lightbeer

I (Mrs) would get rid of thunder mountain its just too jerky and dosen't have big enough dips or go fast enough, really not worth queing for at all :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom