If you could...

J Sulley

Original Poster
I just want to start by saying this is my 1st post and I appreciate all the people who have taken time to build such a great fan site!

NOW, I have read a couple posts like this before and I want to avoid all the negative things that sometimes spill out into these forums. We're all here for a reason...We LOVE WDW...let's just always remember that.

I would like to hear your anwsers to this:

If you could make any attraction possible at any of the parks, what would it be?

I would LOVE to see a Monsters, Inc. suspended flying ride. Something similar to Peter Pan but flying around in/on some sort of door similar to the Randall chase in the movie. Taking you through the factory, out into Boo's room and then the chase with Randall. I pray for something like this in MK. I love Fantasyland and I think adding a new age movie with a broad appeal would be a great sidekick to IASW, PP and Snow White. Build a "classic" for the future!

Thank-you

WDWBro

there have been a bunch of suggestions on this thread about a monsters inc. door rode, but that's okay.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

SteveUK

I'd like to see some kind of multi-sensory, dark, thrill, theatre type attraction. Maybe there could be an escaping alien and it could be called something like..."Encounter with an Alien!" or something similar. It would fit really well in Tomorrowland, maybe where the Stitch thing is?

Sorry for being sarcastic on your first post, I couldn't help it.

But seriously, I would like to see Beastly Kingdom added to AK. I'm not too picky about individual attractions, but think AK just needs that something extra to make it compete with the other parks, there just doesn't seem enough there to me at the moment.

Captain Chaos

I would like to see SSE gutted and a thrill ride added to SSE, with an outdoor track around the globe.. Ohh wait, there is that rumor already :lookaroun

I would like to see a dark ride based on the Disney villans...

shoppingnut

Epcot has enough thrill rides, I don't want to see SSE changed into a thrill ride. If they keep doing that sort of thing, there won't be any point in going to Disney anymore for me since I can't go on MS, TOT, SM, BTMR and now Soarin too.

Little Mermaid or princess dark ride in MK would be great. I also like the idea of the Monsters Inc. ride. That was an excellent movie and Disney never really capitalized on it the way they should of like they did with Toy Story.

HauntedSquirrel

I have two choices for rides

My first choice would be a Kingdom Hearts ride. You could ride around with Sora while he defends the disney world

Another attraction would be an attraction like Alien Encounter, only scarier. Longer periods of darkness, better effects, better monster, it would be great.

DONALDisMYhero

dxer07002 said:
I would like to see SSE gutted and a thrill ride added to SSE, with an outdoor track around the globe.. Ohh wait, there is that rumor already :lookaroun

I would like to see a dark ride based on the Disney villans...

^I love that idea of the villians !.. I'd probably make it more of a dark thrill ride, coaster kind of thing.:sohappy: Oh yeah !

Since1976

I would love a TOY STORY ride where we get to experience the world of the toys as if we were their size. Imagine riding through a humongous (or forced perspective) mockup of Andy's room, meeting Buzz, Woody, and Mr. Potato Head!

Scooter

I'd like to see something simliar to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority in World Showcase at EPCOT.

Hovering above all the countries and telling us all about the differant cultures.
A nice, slow paced ride, that would both inform us about dining facilities and gift shops and also educate us about the all the World Showcase countries.

ALSO: it would have 2 or 3 diffrerant boarding and departure areas so we could get off if we have a PS at any paticular country or if there is a show about to start.

Halfling418

:kiss: I LOVE this thread!

That's so funny; the very first time I saw Monster's, Inc., and the door scene made my eyes pop--I looked to my friend next to me and squealed, "Now that would make a good ride!"

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea for the Kingdom Hearts ride!!!!!! Oh--my---gosh!!!! Wheeeee! That game is simply spellbinding; it's right up there with Zelda.

A villans ride would rock my socks too.

Now for some other random ideas:
-something Roger Rabbit..maybe? please?
-a Hunchback of Notre Dame show! Oh wait, it's gone and I never got to see it. :cry:
-Hurcules would be a good subject for a ride--it could incorporate different aspects of mythology, and have different gods, goddesses, and creatures. I'm thinking back to the Poseidon attraction at IoA...something that's not quite a show or a ride...maybe even a 4-D show (moving and all)? With epic god battles? (Oh, if any of you have been to Busch Gardens in VA, there's a good one in Ireland with Irish myths--that's a 4-D ride called Corkscrew Hill. A magic Irish man--the people are computer animated--"shrinks" the audience, and you enter the theater and strap into the seats. The theater is actually a box that the now tiny audience fits into. A little Irish boy finds you, and picks up the box. He thinks the audience is made up of fairies, and you get thrown into some extremely realistic-feeling adventures, because the entire box moves, not the individual chairs. There's a troll, a griffin, a nasty witch who wants to cook you...wow, it's awesome.) Ok, sorry...randomness, but the same idea could be applied to Greek myths.
-something with Mulan perhaps? I don't know what...
-ooh, a 3-D Tarzan show would be good, but I know we already have Tarzan Rocks, so..
-The Incredibles would make an..uh, incredible ride too
--oh, and I WANT a Nightmare Before Christmas ride! I do I do! That movie's got some amazing visuals, not to mention songs--it wouldn't be hard to think of a ride or show that would work. It could even be a seasonal thing...Haloween, or Christmas...I've heard that DL decorates their Haunted Mansion in Nightmare stuff during the Christmas season; why not WDW?

yodathefrog

How about something imaginative and original, not based on any movie, existing cartoon, or property. A Haunted Mansion/Pirates for the 2000's. That is what I would really love to see...and I think that corresponds with WDI being given a real budget to work with, not an ever shrinking one. I believe that we will see that with Expedition Everest, but I would love to see it grow from there!

I have to agree with the Kingdom Hearts ride, I think that other than Toontown fair and Philharmagic, there's not enough of the "Big 4" in WDW. Kingdom Hearts would certainly help in that regard. Perhaps this ride could work in the Studios where Indy's Stunt show is now (assuming it is ending after Lights Motor Action)

Remember: It all started with a mouse. :sohappy:

jacksnightmare

I would love to see a real Nightmare Before Christmas ride, indoors where you fly through the circles of trees, down into christmastown, up and around halloweentown, have oogie boogie chasing you, a ton of effects like fire, mist, bursts of air, trains going backwards at some point. I have been to Haunted Mansion Holiday and it was fun, but it was still the Haunted Mansion just with different props. I know the ride will never happen because of contracts and onwership; but I can still wish. :mad:

Tigger friend

I'd totally love to see a Kingdom Hearts Ride too!!! :sohappy: I loved that game plus I think it could be something new for Disney. Either that or a Villans ride!! They're pretty AWESOME too!

wondersofdave89

i want epcot completely guitted and changed to a thrill ride park. teh name could be coastercot er sumthin like that lol :lol: they need better rides at epcot because test track is weak and the space ride made me puke :hurl: lololol i also herd on that dvd thta they mite put in a like flying ride from the park in CA. sweet!!!! their could also be like a coaster based on each country in the ws and it woulde be great!!!!!!!! :wave:

:brick: :brick: :brick:

Just kidding. I want a Wonders of Life rehab. There isn't a need for anymore rides in my opinion. I would like to see seacabs again!

Vernonpush

First, at Timekeeper, I would add spinning seats (like in Buzz Lightyear...), After testing it at TK, I would add it to China and other 360 degree movies. A "sit down" would be good. Then... I don't know.... I'd have to think about that...

J Sulley said:
I just want to start by saying this is my 1st post and I appreciate all the people who have taken time to build such a great fan site!

NOW, I have read a couple posts like this before and I want to avoid all the negative things that sometimes spill out into these forums. We're all here for a reason...We LOVE WDW...let's just always remember that.

I would like to hear your anwsers to this:

If you could make any attraction possible at any of the parks, what would it be?

I would LOVE to see a Monsters, Inc. suspended flying ride. Something similar to Peter Pan but flying around in/on some sort of door similar to the Randall chase in the movie. Taking you through the factory, out into Boo's room and then the chase with Randall. I pray for something like this in MK. I love Fantasyland and I think adding a new age movie with a broad appeal would be a great sidekick to IASW, PP and Snow White. Build a "classic" for the future!

Thank-you

Thats the ride I want to about the Monsters inc Exactly like that except its a Dangle feet rollarcoaster. I think I posted about it 2 weeks ago. you should have a look. loook foward to reading your posts!:)

Lennyg512

In the Italy Pavillion at Epcot, a nice Gondola Ride would be very nice. You could travel through the water ways of ancient and present Italy. It would be a nice relaxing ride and could incorporate some Disney characters as well.

Also, in the Magic Kingdom Park, a nice Aladdin Dark Ride would be good. It was a great movie and it should have more than the Magic Carpets of Aladdin Attraction, and an appearance in Mickey's Philharmagic.

Just my thoughts.

Lee

Adventurer
Easy question...

In the Magic Kingdom....Space Mountain: Mission 2.
Theme the outside of the mountain. Onboard audio. Exterior ray-gun launch. Inversions. Props/projections inside the mountain.

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom