If you could...

J Sulley

Original Poster
The Gondola Ride is a great idea. Adding thought out ride to WS without bringing glitz and glame or characters. Just a scenic boat ride...i love it!!!

Shouldn't this be in the Imagineers area?

I have posted this idea before, here and on other Disney sites, in hopes that the right person would see it. :wave: Hello? Anyone out there? I would like an inside roller coaster ride based off of the Cave of Wonders scene in Aladdin. Full of blacklight effects such as falling boulders and molten lava chasing your coaster as you fly. Plenty of corkscrews and upside-down crazyness just like in the movie. At the end a lifesize Genie could be there dressed as a flight attendant just like in the movie. The magic carpet screams for a better attraction than the kids ride at Magic Kingdom and the outdated virtual ride in DisneyQuest

Disney_Belle

Since1976 said:
I would love a TOY STORY ride where we get to experience the world of the toys as if we were their size. Imagine riding through a humongous (or forced perspective) mockup of Andy's room, meeting Buzz, Woody, and Mr. Potato Head!

Would be so fun wouldnt it! We could ride in the RC cars!!!!

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Make Disney Speedway a ride at TMK. Move Mickey's Toon Town. Build it behind Indy, make it a Fastpass ride. (makes sense), and offer replica paint scheme Chevy's of Dale Sr., Dale Jr., and Jeff Gordon.

DONALDisMYhero

626 said:
HTML:
:wave: Hello? Anyone out there? I would like an inside roller coaster ride based off of the Cave of Wonders scene in Aladdin.

Omigosh, that is such a wonderful idea! I love Aladdin, but not the current rides too much, its excellent for me!!:rolleyes: Very creative 626.

(*sorry about my last post, my mistake*)

KYfriedPanda

I love the idea of having a Nightmare Before Christmas ride, but instead of just making it a cool tour of halloween town with Oogie chasing you (which would still be awesome), I say make a whole new plotline where Lock Shock and Barrel have stolen the statue of Walt and Mickey from the Magic Kingdom and you have to chase after them... or something like that.... maybe make it a motion simulator like ST or BW except you seat 2-4 per car and control the action yourself :)

polynesiangirl

Put me down for a Kingdom Hearts ride as well - it really does seem as though that game is even more popular than I previously thought - and I, for one, love all things Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts-related. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom