If you could Work Anywhere at WDW...

Originally posted by blackride
I would like to work on Star Tours just so I can say "may the force be with you".

I have to agree with you there..following my obsession for Disney is my obsession for Star Wars.... I have never been to a star wars week thing in WDW but I hope to when I am older! Does anyone know what that is like? I could only imagine since i love both Disney and Star Wars so much!
Angie

SewIn2Disney

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
I have to agree with you there..following my obsession for Disney is my obsession for Star Wars.... I have never been to a star wars week thing in WDW but I hope to when I am older! Does anyone know what that is like? I could only imagine since i love both Disney and Star Wars so much!
Angie

I was there last year for SW weekend (purly by accident) I didn't attend the events b/c I'm not really a fan but this is what went on:
1. Special edition of SW trivia Who Wants to be a Millionaire
2. Character meet and greets
3. GIANT SW statue outside MGM's entrance (photo op)
4. SW autograph sessions (with the actual people from the movies, not the characters, that's the meet and greet)

and a few other things but I can't remember.

Dayma

Does anyone know what that is like?

Actually I didnt enjoy it much. There were really none of the major actors there IMO. It was more for the fan that is not obsessed like me :)

Mission: SPACE

Anywhere in the Parks...

1) Tower of Terror
2) Haunted Mansion

Or any of the other E-Tickets, for that matter. These two would be espcecially fun because you could mess with the guests all day!

On the more administrative end, Imagineering all the way.

TiggerBW

1. TIGGER! (a friend of Tigger that is)
2. HM
3. PLUTO! (a friend of Pluto that is)
4. RnR (Love Aerosmith) then be a CM at Fantasmic at night!

billybaruch1

Last year I wanted to be a WDW bus driver like Invero. (Is he still around here?) Now I'm thinking I may put in my application to sell ice cream at Epcot one or two days a week.

But the quality control idea of testing the rides and the resorts also sounds pretty good! :lol:

jodez21

for me the best job ever would be...
The Big Cheese Himself: Mickey Mouse!!!
Just imagin the looks of excitement and joy and all that other mushy stuff when someone lays eyes on you for the first time ever!! it would be awesome!! aweful tiring id suspect though.. but still it wouldnt bother me!

phlydude

I would want to be involved in the Disney World Railroad. I would love to be an engineer but a conductor or maintenance worker would be cool too!

Secondly, I would like to work on the monorails. Again, a driver would be awesome but working on the station on in maintence would be great.

I love trains and anything having to do with trains (and I consider the monorail to be like a train). I always have and always will!!:sohappy:

flyersmv

I would like to bring back the magic and be CEO of disney....by doing that i alone could control everything that goes on in disney.....if not that an IM AGINERR or a CM on HM or ToT

Foolish Mortal

Well, I'd need a job where I would have to wear long pants due to my tattoo's. Short sleeves would be able to cover tats on my arms. That being said: 1. Train conductor 2. Space Mountain 3. TOT Bellhop 4. Haunted Mansion. Would love to work RNRC due to my love of Aerosmith but I dont think i've ever seen any cm's in long pants there.

WDWScottieBoy

I was hoping that I would be the first to say that I want to be the next CEO and rid Eisner of his position. Of course if I became CEO, I would bring back animation first and foremost. It had been a dream of mine since I was a little boy to create the magic on the big screen as an animator (traditional not computer) for Disney. Go figure, Eisner got rid of animation and Roy since he was President of that. So...

In no order:

CEO/President for the Walt Disney Company
President of Walt Disney World
Animator

bigfatdonna

Working for Disney in general......I want the title of Disney Historian....step aside Dave Smith, bigfatdonna is in the house and ready to dig into all that glorious Disney history.

At the WDW resort, I'd have to say as a tour guide or in guest relations at the Contemporary. ooohooohoooh, or the host on "Millionare, Play It!" Oh, and one more, isn't there like a group of people who are hired to taste test the recipes before they hit the menus??:slurp: It's official..........the ol' pride-o-meter is on the big "E".

Ringo8n24

This may sound crazy, but I am an accountant and would love to spend the day seeing how the accounting works for WDW. I have always wondered how the books were set up. Do some groups work on Tomorrowland, some Fantasyland or a specific park all together. That has got to be cool..."the depreciation on Tower of Terror is...". Gosh, am I a true bean counter or what? That would be a dream for me to be a Disney accountant for a day.

Watercraft would be awesome...

*recieves note from assistant*

Oh, appears as though I am already a Watercraft CM...

On second though, I am about to start my Architectural Internship.

Tenny317

You know what would be fun too! Being a guide for VIP's....I would love to bring them to the rides and tell them about them, etc. Do those people also go on the rides with them?

tigger248

Originally posted by Tenny317
You know what would be fun too! Being a guide for VIP's....I would love to bring them to the rides and tell them about them, etc. Do those people also go on the rides with them?

Yes, at least some do. When I worked at splash photo, we would occasionally see a guest relations cast member in a picture. When that would happen, we would look extra close at the picture to see who it was. We saw some celebs in the pictures which was always exciting. One of my friends sold Demi Moore her picture and Method Man walked right past me once at the photo preview. My ex-boyfriend rode thunder mountain with aerosmith once too. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom