If you could Work Anywhere at WDW...

Chape19714

Original Poster
Originally posted by ltbeach
I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see
Wanna see 'em dancing
Walking around on those.....oops, sorry, im back now

I want to work where i can interact with the guests, in the hotels, in the parks, in the parades, or even transportation. I just want to make people laugh.

whooohoooo! post number 100 :sohappy:

I would agree with the statement that i just wanna be where the people are. lol.:lol: :D :wave: :) :animwink:

Number_6

Well, something in broadcasting for them(since I'm trained in tv/radio broadcasting jobs). If not then I would love to work at EPCOT, pretty much anywhere, or at Star Tours at MGM because it would be cool to say that I worked there and I don't mind the idea of saying "May the Force be with you" daily.

this is a very hard choice ive had acting experience in the backlot tour stunt show type this but i think i would want to be a skipper on jungle cruise b/c ive been on that ride so many times that i know alot of the corny jokes.

SewIn2Disney

I would design and sew the parade/show/character costumes by day, and like somebody else already said, be tinkerbell in Wishes by night.

Ahhhh, the life:D :cool:

FigmentJedi

Though this job is gone because the show ended a year ago, I would of wanted to be a puppeteer in Tapestry of Dreams. Sure Rob broke his back from the heavier puppets he carried, but hey, I've hauled 18 backpacks, and I never have had to go to the chiropractor. Besides the kids like the puppets, they make 'em happy.
Now, I would either want to be a Jungle Cruise Skipper, because of the oppurtunity to tell bad jokes and not have things thrown at me, Mickey in Fantasmic, because I want to shoot pyrotechnics out of my fingers, or someone in the Jammin in the Jungle parade, as it is Tapestry with animals replacing the humanoid puppets.

Joevn

If I actually had some singing talent, I'd want to be one of the Kids of the Kingdom. Other roles I've dreamed about doing are being a dancer in the parade or a Disney Tour Guide.

Joe

Katherine

I would love to some day be one of the dancers for the MK opening. When I saw it for the first time this past spring Break it brought tears to my eyes I was so happy.

tigger248

I would want to be somewhere in frontierland merchandise, preferably lower frontierland at splash photo and briar patch because that's where I did my college program.

If not there, then I would want to be tigger

If not there, then I would want to work the "tigger" ride or in a "tigger" store of some kind.

tigger248

Oops forgot to add one more place I would like to work. There are so many!:lol:

I would also like to work in guest relations of any of the parks. Just because I currently am a team leader in guest services at Six Flags.

Tenny317

Mines so wierd lol......I just want to work on Spaceship Earth...Just letting people on....I really want to do the college program................I read somebody elses post....What is the YES Program?

KaliSplash

Quality Control. check into an on-site hotel. Eat the food, tour the parks, write reports.
Check into another hotel. Eat the food, tour the parks, write reports.

Nansafan

I love each time this topic comes up. As I've said the other times this was a hot topic, I'll say it again. Conductor, WDW Railroad. Cool costumes and who can resist the excitement of train travel.

AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

STGRhost

Tenny317, look here for info on the YES program. When I last looked at Advanced Internships, I had a hard time chosing between that and Guest Relations. I'm SO glad I chose GR, but I would go back and work with YES in a heartbeat (though not as a CP!)

BrerPete

1. Imagineer
2. Animal Kingdom - with the gorillas
3. Haunted Mansion - butler
4. Tour guide for behind the scenes tour of AK
5. EPCOT research and design

If I had 1,2,4 or 5, I would do 3 for free at night or weekends.

What a GREAT thread!
I would love to be a CM for the haunted mansion strech room as well acting all mean a freaky what a better place to be than the haunted mansion!

or maybe it would be the great movie ride I love when the castmember takes over your ride i would probably be that CM who takes over the great movie ride

Or just working on main street USA selling ballons, popcorn or whatever.... I would LOVE to work on Main street USA ... It's gotten to me again! How much I LOVE Disney!

Got to wait 61 more days till i can walk down main street USA again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom