If you could remove ONE attraction from EACH park....

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
....which would you choose?

My choices:

Magic Kingdom: Jungle Cruise
EPCOT: The Living Seas
Disney-MGM Studios: Beauty & The Beast Live on Stage
Animal Kingdom: Tarzan Rocks

Brett

Nothing really, but if I HAD to:

MK: Swiss Family Treehouse
EPCOT: The Circle of Life
STUDIOS: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Playset
AK: Kali River Rapids

BoyXE

Fun...

This is a fun idea....my votes:

Magic Kingdom -- no question, the Indy Speedway. Loud, takes up a huge amount of land, and makes no sense in Tomorrowland at all.

Animal Kingdom -- Rafiki's Planet Watch. Such a great idea that just doesn't work very well.

Epcot -- Body Wars. The worst ride I've ever been on, now that the old Imagination is closed. :lol:

Disney-MGM Studios -- Difficult to decide on Beauty and the Beast or Sounds Dangerous. They are both so lousy. :rolleyes:

That was actually harder than I thought, as even attractions that I don't personally enjoy are often ones that I can see the appeal to others for (Dumbo, Star Tours, playgrounds, Circlevision films of Epcot) and so I think they are worthwhile. But I feel that everyone would win if they didtched most of the ones listed above and came up with something for the same target audience but with a much better concept.

SpongeScott

Hmmm....

MK--Jungle Cruise
EPCOT--Journey Into Your Imagination
MGM--Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
AK--Kilamanjaro Safari

Though the Speedway is an excellent choice for MK. I made my kids ride it last time we were there just so they--and I--could say they had ridden. My 12 year old could have killed me.

travisopera

MK - Speedway

Epcot - Living Seas

MGM - HISTK Playset

AK - The Planet Watch

P.S. I love Sounds Dangerous (So corny it is genius)

disneyisbest

MK=The Tikki Room(because the new version is even worse)
Epcot=Living with the Land(it was much better when it had the song "Listen to the Land")
MGM=Who wants to be a Millonaire(the made this attraction come to life just in time for the show to sink)
AK=Any one of the live shows(not appealing to me at all)

RobFL

Account Suspended
MK: Speedway

Epcot: The Circle of Life

MGM: Fantasmic (Illuminations wannabe!!!)

AK: I dunno, i was too busy being extremeely bored the entire time i was there to remember any attractions.. Wait, were there attractions?

-Rob

DisneyFreak721

Magic Kingdom- Tie between Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Tomorrowland Indy Speedway

Epcot- Not an attraction, but that Epcot sign above Spaceship Earth, and then Worry about The Living Seas

Studios- Who Wants to be A millionaire

Animal Kingdom- Triceratops Spin

JonnyK

MK - Indy Speedway

Epcot - Body Wars - The Land - Living Seas

MGM - Agree's With Yall

Animal Kingdom - Dinosours - I mean C'mon you know they need to add more lights its a pitch dark rides. No LiL Kiddies would like it

Others - Anything

Sir. Figment

Well gee...this is tough...I'm partial to just about anything...but if I had to choose...

MK-The Speedway (I know it's a classic...and I know it has quite a bit of sentimental for a number of people...but it's antiquated...SLOW...and takes up a tremendous amount of space)

Epcot - Innoventions (A concept that has totally run its course. A lot of other people have mentioned pavilions such as Living Seas and the like...all they need is a serious rehab...Innoventions...bulldoze and make way for something ground breaking)

MGM - The Beauty and the Beast show (By fat the WORST live show WDW has to offer. It just feels like something out of a Six Flags park.)

AK - Rafiki's Planet Watch (Like someone stated earlier...good idea...poor execution)

Although...I don't want to see ANYTHING go! Rather I would like to see WDW expand...bring back all the retired attractions and create the ultimate Disney MEGAPARK!

Michael72688

I'm sorry, but last year my whole family, and my 5 year old cousin went to Disney, There was not one ride there he didn't like! Just cause your all old and dont like kiddie rides doesnt mean, the kids (who its ment for in the first place) dont like it! :fork:

(by the way, if you got rid of Kilaminjaro Safaris, you would be taking down a great ride!) :D

JLW11Hi

You know, sometimes I find it hard to believe that you all consider yourselves "Disney fans", when half of your posts are about the things you hate there! I mean, I seriously think every attraction but the Tower of Terror has been given "negative feedback" by you guys.

Now there are rides that I don't like, but if we all got our way in having our least favorite things taken out of Disney World, there would be almost nothing left!

So in other words, I would only take out attractions that have gotten the most negative feedback. (ie. JIYI)

bearboysnc

I think they either need to remove the Speedway or make more realistic.

It's dirty, loud, and pollutes the air with it's little toxic engines. You can ride "go carts" just about anywhere these days.

If they're going to make it more real, they'd need to add people sitting on top of mobile homes in cut offs, mullets and tube tops, drinkin beer, beside the track watching the race.

hockeymom

I don't think there is anything that really needs to be removed, each attraction seems to appeal to someone. Instead of removing, maybe some updating to some of the attractions would be nice! I agree that the Speedway isn't really a good fit in Tomorrowland and it does take up a lot of land, but kids love that ride since they get to take control of a vehicle!! maybe a revamp to make it more space-age looking like changing the cars to a pod-racer style vehicle or something (even though they would still be run on the ground and not hovering, it still might make it seem to be a better fit).

aladdin7702

Magic Kingdom - definitely the Indy Speedway (like someone else already said, it takes up too much land and makes no sense in Tomorrowland. Why not replace it with some kind of simulator ride that uses telefortation as a basic concept)
Epcot - the entire Wonders of Life pavilion
Disney-MGM Studios - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (too much dancing and prancing and no story line)
Animal Kingdom - Tarzan Rocks (it's so pointless, I mean, you have a bunch of people dressed up in monkey costumes on roller blades with cheezy rock music blaring in your ears.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom