If you could remove ONE attraction from EACH park....

Jerm

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
You know, sometimes I find it hard to believe that you all consider yourselves "Disney fans", when half of your posts are about the things you hate there! I mean, I seriously think every attraction but the Tower of Terror has been given "negative feedback" by you guys.

Tower of Terror SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! O.K. not really but I wanted to cover his list:lol: I don't think we are talking "negative" about attractions and I would call myself a big DISNEY FAN!!!! For ever I have thought about what new attractions would be cool and where they would go. So it is really jsut land clearing for new stuff....in my mind anyway.

MK- Speedway (or make it the Mickey Speedway and cut down half the track and open up more land for TomorrowLand)

E.P.C.O.T.- Innoventions (bring back something Disney like in that area) or The Living Seas (or better yet just give it a update to Tony Baxters old plans for it)

Disney/MGM Studios- ToT (j/k) The Backlot Tour (or make it something worth the time that is spent on it)

Animal Kingdom- Lion King Show (yes I don't like this show, but also if they got rid of it everyone would stop going to Camp Minnie/Mickey) or Consevation Station and use all the land back that way for a new land!!!

J

Becky

I agree with-

Stop dressing up Space Ship Earth with junk.:( Return it to the origional.

Bring "Just make believe you're a tiny little seed" back to the Land.

The Speedway takes up a lot of space that would hold a number of new attractions so that existing ones would not have to be removed.

Now, once again, it is time for me to put on my suit of armor as I know I am in for it.

I like the El Rio Del Tempo. It is corney but cute.

Beauty and the Beast is a great show. That's why it made it to Broadway. Famlies with little kids love it.

The Hunchback is also a very good show. Many people love singing and dancing. The show does tell a story. A classic one at that.

Fantasmic? What can I say? It is worth the $50.88 to get in MGM. It is not an Illuminations wantabee. It also tells a story and has a lot of live action. Now the 1-2 hour wait for a half-way decent seat is another story. I think I will spend the money to eat a nice meal so I will get PS for the show this time.

The Circle of Life is a cute show but if one is expecting a live show or a ride I can see how they would be very disappointed.

So I guess it all depends on one's age, if they have small children, whether they like action rides vs live shows, the waiting time, the comport of the seats (yea Impressions of France) etc.

I'll let all of you keep your favorites if you don't tear mine down.

:D :cool: :wave:

spagmoid

Account Suspended
MK: Alien Encounter. It's good, but it scares children and does NOT belong in the MK.

Epcot: Test Track. Nothing inspiring, imaginative, or educational about it.

MGM: Nothing too tragic here. Maybe start over with the park layout.

AK: There are rides here?

rocketman23

Magic Kingdom- Pooh... simply put, for spite to avenge Toad.

EPCOT- Honey I Shrunk the Audience... Captain EO was better!

MGM- Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground... can you tell I don't much like the Honey franchise?

AK- Camp Minnie-Mickey

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by Jerm

Tower of Terror SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! O.K. not really but I wanted to cover his list:lol: I don't think we are talking "negative" about attractions and I would call myself a big DISNEY FAN!!!! For ever I have thought about what new attractions would be cool and where they would go. So it is really jsut land clearing for new stuff....in my mind anyway.

LOL Yes, you can still be a great disney fan and hate some of the things there. I know I don't like some things there, like the speedway and the dumbo rides. I am just against "destroying them all", because there are other people who might like them, and I am just thinking of them.

I know most of you don't actually want to destroy these rides, you just don't like them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom