If you could remove one attarction...

I choose Stitch's Great Escape. IMO they took a great "adult" attraction and made it a kiddie attraction. Disney needs to have more attractions aimed toward the young adults and adults.

In all respect, I think this kind of mindset is one of the major problems with where disney has been going lately. I see what you mean; the magic kingdom IS sorely lacking attractions for the older crowd in its newer offerings (everything recent seems to be kiddish); however, I think that creating attractions FOR the older crowd and no one else is also a mistake. Similar problems occur in the other parks.

In DHS, TOT, RNRC, Playhouse Disney, and Star Tours all seem geared at an all-too singular audience

In AK, Dino-Rama was thrown in next to an incredible attraction (Dinosaur) to add offerings for the little ones.

Disney needs to focus on attractions that the entire family can enjoy together. I don't think the Indy Speedway should be torn out solely on the basis that I think the next attraction will continue to fail at captivating ALL ages. SGE isn't great and ought to go, but I think the MK needs more attractions for EVERYONE, not just kids or adults.

tonganprince

Not any particular attraction, but if I could choose to give anything at WDW the heave ho, it would definitely be...

"the zany fun fair of Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama!"

I love AK. It is a beautiful park with some stunning attention to detail.

And then there's Chester and Hester's. Don't get it....never will.

word.

doop

For me it's Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. I can ride those same type of car rides at my local theme park. I just think the land could be used for a more worthwhile attraction. Sounds Dangerous is also just not a very good attraction imo, I wouldn't mind seeing that gone.

Purple413

1. Honey I Shrunk the Audience
2. SGE
3. Sounds Dangerous

I wouldn't miss IASW either......:shrug:

They've gotta keep CoP simply for the song!

Rinx

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh should not have replaced Mr. Toads. It's a grudge that won't let go.

In the meantime get rid of Country Bears and The Hall of Presidents.

pman111

For me it's Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. I can ride those same type of car rides at my local theme park. I just think the land could be used for a more worthwhile attraction.

Amen, what are the Imagineers thinking? I can ride that at (dare I say it?) Six Flags.
I want Tarzan back. By far the best soundtrack to any Disney movie and it needs some sort of show to go with it. And you are absolutely right, Dinoland is such a eye sore to the rest of AK. Get rid of everything other than Dinosaur.

Lozatar

The lilo and stitch ride in MK. It was much better when it was Alien, but now it has opened, I wish they didn't bother.

Indy Speedway. Imagine the possibilities that WDI can do with that piece of land. It also will be in Tommorowland, so there are many possibilities that they can do with that piece of land.

Mikieboy84

This is tough, if I have to pick ONE attraction I would have to say those blasted Tiki Birds! There has to be something better they can do in that space. The refurb didn't help much especially with Gloria Estefan chiming in with "Get On Your Feet" ... makes me cringe just thinking about it.

However, my top 3 priorities would be:

• IMAGINATION (complete overhaul and/or reinstatement of original) Either way, do something with the upstairs space!!!
  • MORE DARK RIDES ESPECIALLY AT MK (Bring back Mr. Toad and get rid of Pooh's Playland)
  • MGM TOTAL RE-DO (let's face it, most of this park is just outdated, boring or completely terrible)
Just my very humble opinion!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom