If you could play a character in the parks who would it be and why?

That's easy - Belle!

When I interviewed at the Disney Store, I was asked "Which Disney character are you most like?"

And naturally I said,

"That's, easy. Belle because she has brown hair and is a princess"

Haha.

:D

Lomma

Maleficent

Simple.

I would be Maleficent (even though I am a man) so I could completely obliterate slow-walking people. I'm at the Adventureland gate. The park closes in ten minutes. I need to be on Big Orange Mountain to be happy. You people lingering around Big Plastic Aladdin Ride... I need for you to taste the cursed fire of my dragon snouted magnitude so that I can Get By You and be on the ride I want to be on.

Then, I would not have to wait at the Transportation Center for any reason. Because I Can Fly.

Then when there are events for important Disney execs I can show up and I can say, Silence! And I can chortle and say that they are rabble. Then I would curse them into making Fire Mountain and putting the Indiana Jones ride in the Studios. BUT I would do my curse last after everyone else has gone.. because I've learned from my mistakes.

coolmark18

Ohh.

I'd probably say Donald Duck, or Captain Hook.

Donald cos he is mental and lovely.

Captain hook for the opposite reason, he is a baddy.

k.hunter30

I'd make a good Ariel! And it'd be nice to have meet and greets in the shade all the time. Though I don't know if I'd appreciate some of the dads...

A completely different choice, but one I think would be fun, would be Anastasia. Those girls always crack me up when I meet them!

Fun2BFree

I need to be on Big Orange Mountain to be happy.

"Big Orange Mountain" is officially my new phrase-of-the-week. :D

As for characters, dunno, but a face character. It would be hellish to wear a full costume in the sweltering Florida heat (my heart goes out to all that do).

UKDisneyAddict

I would like to be Mary Poppins, I already have experience of looking after 2 mischievous children (although they are actually mine - I can't go when the wind changes!). I have the English accent already, although I may have to squeeze into the dress!! :ROFLOL:

Disneykidder

I'd have to say Chip or Dale because they are silly and like to fool around with the kids. Goofy would be cool for the same reasons.:)

BTW, Disneymyway...you are never too old to be a princess.:)

Dishost

I would be Little John from Robin Hood. I am tall and have a big belly but I am more athletic than I look like Little John.

I would be Cinderella or Pocohontas. I'm a dancer and i really want to get a job down there dancing in the Festival of the Lion King as a Zebra. So either or.

<34Ariel&pandas

Even though I'd love to play ariel, I'd have to go with Belle. Only because I played her in our local theater groups version of the Broadway show. That and every tells me I look like her and should go audition to be a princess.:rolleyes:

Mouseketeer09

I have many!! haha for starters:
1. The blue bird in the Festival of the Lion King. I'm the right size, and I'm a dancer! Plus, I've always wanted to fly..lol. I just love that part.
2. Ariel in Fantasmic...She's my fav. character!!
3. Belle in the Beauty and the Beast show...(if i was tall enough and if I could sing.)
4. Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty in one of the castle shows...I'm tall enough, and what girl doesn't wanna be a princess? :animwink: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom