If you could pick just one!

murphy

If you had the option to eat free each time you went to WDW, but could only pick one place without ever changing Where would you choose to eat??

murphy

Original Poster
I,m glad that alot of people enjoy ohanas. Have not read any bad reviews on any of the threads and We will be experiencing o'hanas for the first time on our up coming trip!!

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by Jungle Skipper
In my best homer Simpson:

mmmmm.....Ohana! mmmmm......:D

I have heard that about Ohana many times - and we plan to dine there for dinner on June 9 or so. Can you give me a brief description of the atmosphere, food, etc - just explain why it's such a fav!

Thanks, Tom

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Artist Point is very comfortable, Jiko is special, the restaurants in France (both upstairs and down) are charming, California Grill the most overrated :zipit: but no bout a dout it,

Victoria and Albert's, hands down!

Upvote 0

Goofyfanatic

I was actually curious about ohana's...I grew up on Disney...I however have only been to Ohana's for breakfast...I was wondering if it would be worth it to go for dinner with just my girlfriend and I...being that it is family style...or would there just be way too much food?

Upvote 0

Hank Scorpio

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
California Grill for me. sad git that I am i have already made a rough dinning plan for our visit in 168 days, not that Im counting:D

That makes two of us - I probably won't be going until next year, and i'm already planning where i'm going to eat!!

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by Goofyfanatic
I was actually curious about ohana's...I grew up on Disney...I however have only been to Ohana's for breakfast...I was wondering if it would be worth it to go for dinner with just my girlfriend and I...being that it is family style...or would there just be way too much food?

It is definately worth it. The amount of food they serve depends on the # of people in your party. I say give it a try. Its expensive, but IMHO, definately worth it. :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom