If you could only choose one ride and one show what would they be and why?

jw24

For the show, it's Wishes. To this day, it is the most amazing and beautiful firework spectacle I've ever seen in my life.

Ride on the other hand, oh, that's so difficult! I'd pick Peter Pan's Flight. I mean, it is my favorite ride in the entire Magic Kingdom.

RemebertheMagic<3

It's always so hard to pick just one!
For show I'd have to pick FOLK because it is probably my favorite thing in all of Disney World and for ride I'd probably pick Peter Pan's Flight because it's just pumped full of nostalgia for me and I just love it.

LostPrincessKarleigh

Hardest question of my life right here. Well, Festival of the Lion King for the show because it is awesome and I try to see it every trip.
The ride? Today, I'm going to say Expedition Everest. :p

Fairybuzz

Splash mountain cuz its a bit of everything, singing, aas, dark ride, drop, water, fantasy, country, etc.

Either that or Star tours or space mt. depending on if im on my sci fi writing kicks

One show? Fantasmic.

party like it's 99

show - fantasimic! i cry every time, especially when the beauty and the beast float comes around! the staging, the story, the character - it's just fantastic!
ride - either peter pan or philharmagic

Sparky77

One ride: Mission space. Complete sensory overload. Love the initial take off. being pushed down in your seat. Love the idea of having a role in the mission and then there's the weightless feeling you get.

One show: Fantasmic. quality music and effects. Pure Disney. Plus it was the first time I had a Turkey leg watching that show.

Figgy1

One ride: Mission space. Complete sensory overload. Love the initial take off. being pushed down in your seat. Love the idea of having a role in the mission and then there's the weightless feeling you get.

One show: Fantasmic. quality music and effects. Pure Disney. Plus it was the first time I had a Turkey leg watching that show.
A most magical welcome to the wdwmagic family!

SyracuseDisneyFan

Splash Mountain because I love the theme and songs. I always seem to have them stuck in my head. For the show, I'd choose Muppets 3D. It's clever, funny and I kind of like the hecklers.

CheshireCat12

I thought I posted to this thread already...but maybe not? Oh well, I would say for the ride Splash Mountain (with Space Mountain a close second) and for the show, IllumiNations.

KappleB2

Oh man, this is hard!

Hmmm...Tower of Terror, its a show in itself! And, is Mickey's Philharmagic a show? I love it! I always see it several times when I'm there. If not, Wishes.

The show is hard! Not so much because I LOVE so many shows but because I feel the same about most of them!:p:joyfull::happy:

Figgy1

Ride: Splash Mountain, hands down. We have a goal for our next trip to ride as many times as we can. IASW is a close second though, there's something about that ride that is so stunning to me.

Show: Voyage of the Little Mermaid - it's a nostalgia thing. However, I haven't seen FOTLK or Nemo in person, only on video.
Welcome aboard the boards and you must see them in person next trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDWoptmist

Ride would be ToT one of the best queues, amazing story, and of course great thrills! Don't think there is another ride as complete as ToT IMO
Show would be Finding Nemo, it is the best live musical I've ever seen and live the fact they made all original music just for this show!

ToyStoryMiss

Oh goodness, this is a tough one..
Ride would have to be..hmm..I want to say HM..but the pirate side in me is pulling me toward PotC..*struggles*
I think Splash would be the one.:p It has such a Disney feel to it, and it has wonderful songs, the cool AAs, the anticipation for if you'll get wet or you won't, I could go on forever.:happy: I'm determined to go on it a lot more this next trip! I only went on once last time. :(

Show would definitely be PhilHarMagic! :joyfull: I try to do that as many times as possible every time I go. It is the first thing I do when I get to Disney, and I make sure it's the last one when we leave. I just love it so much! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom