If you could only choose one ride and one show what would they be and why?

disneyfan1995

While I love POTC to death, I think I'd have to choose TOT because I get such a thrill of riding it. The story is so haunting and the ride itself gives me this feeling in my stomach during the drops. It's just a lot of fun!

For a show, I'd have to pick FOTLK, no contest at all. It is by far, the best show on property. The combination of the lighting, the costumes, the choreography, and the live singers is just to die for. It's a phenomenal show and I love seeing it each time I go down to Disney. A trip to AK is not complete without seeing FOTLK, like I will not leave AK unless I see it.

PolynesianPrincess

You know, I think I will give it a try when I go next month. Maybe I'm missing out. I guess I could get up and go if I didn't like it. I managed to watch the entire Peter Noone show last year at Epcot and enjoyed it very much. Then again, I did stand up the entire time.:p

FOTLK is an AMAZING show. It's only about 30 minutes in length. And Monster Inc Laugh Floor incorporates the audience. We went in thinking it was going to be lame and we laughed outloud the whole time. I was even chosen to appear on the screen and talk lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom