If you could meet ANY character ?

brb1006

This just made my day :D
I hope for Disney World's 50th Anniversary, we might get a few surprises for characters that haven't been seen at the parks for years and for new characters to became meet-able. I remember feeling a little bummed, seeing Pete's Circus and was expecting Pete to finally became a meet-able character in honor of it's 50th anniversary. I'm also thinking that Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers might also return along with Oliver The Cat. Especially since Oliver & Company and The Rescuers started getting a huge following over the years. Especially The Rescuers once the sequel came out in 1990. For the new characters, I bet Toulouse,Berlioz, and (hopefully) Duchess might be new meet-able characters. I think Toulouse and Berlioz might possibly be found at Epcot in the France Pavilion where Marie formerly did meet and greets during her first few years at WDW.

brb1006

I agree, Marie is always by herself and it's funny since she was at Epcot theme park there were people who were just there for "drunkytown" asking who that cat is. A shame.
I'm glad, she started getting more attention in that area though. Since Marie's gotten tons of merchandise over the years, and its the more easier area to find merchandise related to The Aristocats. I still fell kinda bad for Toulouse and Berlioz. Since Toulouse had a big role in the film where he knew Edgar was the one who took them out of their owners home. While Berlioz had a sibling rivalry with Marie.

DABIGCHEEZ

I hope for Disney World's 50th Anniversary, we might get a few surprises for characters that haven't been seen at the parks for years and for new characters to became meet-able. I remember feeling a little bummed, seeing Pete's Circus and was expecting Pete to finally became a meet-able character in honor of it's 50th anniversary. I'm also thinking that Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers might also return along with Oliver The Cat. Especially since Oliver & Company and The Rescuers started getting a huge following over the years. Especially The Rescuers once the sequel came out in 1990. For the new characters, I bet Toulouse,Berlioz, and (hopefully) Duchess might be new meet-able characters. I think Toulouse and Berlioz might possibly be found at Epcot in the France Pavilion where Marie formerly did meet and greets during her first few years at WDW.

Keep waiting ;). I don't think those days will come back. Seems WDW is happy with only bringing them back for special events and extra $ events.

brb1006

Keep waiting ;). I don't think those days will come back. Seems WDW is happy with only bringing them back for special events and extra $ events.
Speaking of events, I heard the Doorknob from Alice In Wonderland recently showed up at a private event a three days ago. And the characters from The Haunted Mansion we're wondering outside the attraction.

The Magical Genie 123

No doubt I want to meet Kronk. IMO, he's one of the funniest Disney characters ever created.
tumblr_m9e5w5uKVa1rzc4fzo1_500.gif

brb1006

Makes the lack of them now even worse. Especially now that the characters seem to be providing more time for each guest and talking to them (Peter Pan, Captain Jack, Gaston, and Merida are probably the most fun) it could be cool to bring them back, though, I don't know if kids really know who they are,
Kingdom Heart’s Donald! I saw him once in passing at the Halloween party and missed the cut off for his M&G time by about 3 seconds. :cry:
Disney kind of pushed them to the side.
Mickey,Donald, and Goofy wore their Three Musketeers costumes at Tokyo Disneysea a couple years ago.

Club Cooloholic

I guess DW used to sell Tshirts with your picture and the character you met on them. Both my kids have since worn the one I had with me meeting Bernard and Bianca from the Rescuers. So them I guess

asianway

I would not get your hopes up. They aren't getting better with age & it would require a massive philosophy shift in entertainment mgmt

Cmdr_Crimson

Kingdom Heart’s Donald! I saw him once in passing at the Halloween party and missed the cut off for his M&G time by about 3 seconds. :cry:
It was Donald & Goofy With Sora during MNSSHP 2004 when they had the M&G In the Timekeeper/Laugh Floor Queue..It was when they Released Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for The Game Boy Advance..
sora3.jpg
sora1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom