If you could meet ANY character ?

brb1006

Is there any photos of Miss Bianca,Bernard, and that Kangaroo Rat and Lizard who's both names I forgotten that we're seen at the parks in the early 1990's when Rescuers Down Under came out?

brb1006

I wish I got a chance to meet Oliver from Oliver & Company. Sadly I only visited WDW in 2004,2006, and 2015 and Oliver hasn't been at the parks sine the mid 90's. Did anyone else meet him for those that visited in the early 90's and late 80's?

PinnySmart

I wish I got a chance to meet Oliver from Oliver & Company. Sadly I only visited WDW in 2004,2006, and 2015 and Oliver hasn't been at the parks sine the mid 90's. Did anyone else meet him for those that visited in the early 90's and late 80's?
I think I remember seeing him once or twice many many years ago. I wish they would send him out as I am a huge fan.

brb1006

I think I remember seeing him once or twice many many years ago. I wish they would send him out as I am a huge fan.
Disney needs to make an event for "National Cat Day" or "International Cat Day" where they would bring out various cat characters at WDW for one day and Oliver would be one of them. Better yet for the resorts 50th Anniversary, they can bring back some characters that weren't seen at WDW in a very longtime.

I wish there was some good photos of Oliver himself online besides Dodger and the other characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom