If you could meet 1 character......

I want to meet SCROOGE MCDUCK! He is my favvvvvvvvvvvve! Has anyone ever met him? I would imagine Christmas being the only possible time he comes out, if he even comes out at all. If anyone had pics, that would be awesome!

stitch001

Me, I would want to meet Meg from Hurcules. Last time I was there, she never made an apperence execpt for fantasmic, I dont know about motercar parade I didn't get a chance to see it. But she rocks my world.

WDWKat26

TOTguest1127 said:
I want to meet SCROOGE MCDUCK! He is my favvvvvvvvvvvve! Has anyone ever met him? I would imagine Christmas being the only possible time he comes out, if he even comes out at all. If anyone had pics, that would be awesome!

Hmm I think he's out during Mickey's Not So Scary.

As for me, i'm going to head there this year to meet Goliath. He's one I definitely have to get a picture with...

drew81

Original Poster
disneyphilip said:
Perhaps that will eventually change since Michael Eisner is finally leaving the company.

And if the lawsuits are what's keeping him from coming out, let's hope that the suits end soon...even though I heard that Disney won the suit.

Disphilip we have had this talk before. I doubt Roger ever comes back. We can hope that it happens, but it's highly unlikely.

Scrooge is out at MNSSHP and MVMCP every year.

Jenna

BELLE!!! She is theee best ever!!! does she ever go to the characters tent???? or can u only meet her in her fairytale garden???

SpenceMan01

disneytati said:
Well, I am a huge Donald Duck fan, I would love to see Daisy (I know she's there sometimes, but I have only seen her in the parades...). So I guess Huey, Duey and Louey (are the names correct???) would ne nice to see.

You're going to be jealous... we nabbed a picture with Donald and Daisy on our trip in January [link]. It was about 45 minutes after MGM opening and we were walking down towards the Backlot Tour when we saw them... and nobody else around. We got hugs, and Daisy gave me a kiss, making Christina jealous :D

As for the character I'd like to see: Dreamfinder and Figment. It would be awesome to have them around again. I have a picture of me with them as a kid, with Figment sitting on my head. Good times. Good times, indeed.

njblackberry

Jasmine. Alone.

Figment is at his own Meet and Greet. I had a good 15 minutes with him a few weeks ago. We wrestled. He mooned me. I must have 20 great pictures. I think Dreamfinder may be with Figment at the special breakfast on September 8th.

disneytati

SpenceMan01 said:
You're going to be jealous... we nabbed a picture with Donald and Daisy on our trip in January [link]. It was about 45 minutes after MGM opening and we were walking down towards the Backlot Tour when we saw them... and nobody else around. We got hugs, and Daisy gave me a kiss, making Christina jealous :D

Oh, my!!!! That's sooo cute!!! How lucky you were!!! As for the kiss... well, I took some pics kiising Donald's beak last year.... I just love him....

DW1

I've seen over 100 different characters in the past 10 years. I think it would be cool to see Kronk form Emporers new groove. He alwyays cracks me up watching that movie.

Tigger1988

DW1 said:
I've seen over 100 different characters in the past 10 years. I think it would be cool to see Kronk form Emporers new groove. He alwyays cracks me up watching that movie.

I saw Kronk once!!!. In Disneyland actually, he was aimlessly walking down one of the side streets in the Magic Kingdom. Im sure he's around WDW somewhere

drew81

Original Poster
robynchic said:
Stromboli. I know they have a Stromboli costume. That, or Tarzan. Except Tarzan doesn't do sets anymore.

Try MNSSHP. You are right about Tarzan. He's in the show and out for special events only.

drew smith said:
I doubt Roger ever comes back. We can hope that it happens, but it's highly unlikely.

Well, Drew, DON'T doubt ANYTHING! As the talking Doorknob in "Alice in Wonderland" once said "Nothing's impossible".

So, please, don't be a pessimist!

mkepcotmgmak

*MAD4NADZ* said:
BELLE!!! She is theee best ever!!! does she ever go to the characters tent???? or can u only meet her in her fairytale garden???

Belle also does meet and greets at D/MGM near the hat... or she was out about everyday last year! (she is in her blue and white 'peasant' dress...)

Hey Jill... Did she steal your beast thunder?

WDWKat26

Belle can be found in Toontown, and it's actually Formal Belle, in her Yellow Dress :) She's usually in the Princess room!

Kronk will probably be out more as the time gets closer to his movie coming out :)

And Disneyphilip, yeah i'm going to agree, don't plan on seeing R.R. anytime soon.

Maleficent is out during Mickey's Not So Scary :)

mkepcotmgmak

WDWKat26 said:
Belle can be found in Toontown, and it's actually Formal Belle, in her Yellow Dress :) She's usually in the Princess room!

Kronk will probably be out more as the time gets closer to his movie coming out :)

And Disneyphilip, yeah i'm going to agree, don't plan on seeing R.R. anytime soon.

Maleficent is out during Mickey's Not So Scary :)

ummm... hold the phone... Kronk has a movie coming out? This i have to see! :wave:

robynchic

Formal Belle is rare to see in Toon Town. That's only if one of the other princesses (Snow White, Cinderella, or Aurora) have some kind of duty they need to do with their kingdom. Tarzan Rocks will be leaving in January (I believe). And Who Framed Roger Rabbit is distributed by Buena Vista films, but because it has other company's characters in it, they are not licensed to have Roger Rabbit out. The legal battle was over who has the copyright to Roger Rabbit. Disney has licensing to have the WFRR characters on their merchandise, but nothing on the characters being in the parks.

Ah...to be a cast member...;-)

WDWKat26

robynchic said:
Formal Belle is rare to see in Toon Town. That's only if one of the other princesses (Snow White, Cinderella, or Aurora) have some kind of duty they need to do with their kingdom. Tarzan Rocks will be leaving in January (I believe). And Who Framed Roger Rabbit is distributed by Buena Vista films, but because it has other company's characters in it, they are not licensed to have Roger Rabbit out. The legal battle was over who has the copyright to Roger Rabbit. Disney has licensing to have the WFRR characters on their merchandise, but nothing on the characters being in the parks.

Ah...to be a cast member...;-)

From what I hear she's been out a lot recently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom