If you could have part of a WDW park in your back yard....

ears2you

thats a tough one
i'd have to say the statue of Walt and Mickey in the Magic Kingdom would be my pick i get chills everytime i see it!

mrerk

Premium Member
The Epcot Fountain, complete with soundtrack. I don't know how my neighbors would like it, but I'd love it.

CThaddeus

Um.... by the phrase "part", I pick the whole part. The entirety of the park. Thats a part, right? :D

I'm with you on this one, but I'd settle for a Future World that included Horizons, World of Motion, the Original Journey Into Imagination with both Magic Journeys and Captain EO, The Land with Circle of Life and Food Rocks, the current Universe of Energy, either version of The Living Seas, the Innoventions with Alec Tronic, the current Spaceship Earth (sans wand, of course), and Ice Station Cool. Not picky or anything, am I?

I think I would like my back yard to look like the couryards at the Poly resort, including the pool. I would love to step out my backdoor into the lush tropicial paradise complete with the gas tiki torches and the sound of drums off into the distance.

The reason behind this choice is simple, no matter what ride I could put in my back yard, I think it would get old after a while.

10 days, I am on my way...:sohappy: :sohappy:

optjay

Love the "courtyard/pool" area at Wilderness Lodge. The wandering stream,the gardens , and into the pool. Very nice look for my back yard.

Aurora_25

The Castle for sure- I've always wanted a castle :) I would love to have peter pan and pirates too...I will just need to get a bigger yard...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom