If you could have part of a WDW park in your back yard....

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
which one would it be? Let's say you can afford to re-create a small area or attraction from a WDW park in your back yard - what would it be? Just so you don't struggle too much with this one - you can have the Dole Whips stand PLUS one other thing. :lol:

I would say the TTA but the part of Florida I live in is pretty dull, so I'll go for SSE. Does it come with the Dome? Can I special order it without the wand? ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
I would be torn between the multi-leveled garden in Japan vs the English garden in Great Britain. The latter would probably blend in better with my house, but the former is just way cool. I would have to have the Koi, of course. ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
OK, I've changed my mind, I think I want the train setup next to Germany. :wave:

I wouldn't have to buy a new yard. :lol:

TheDisneyMagic

If I could pick anything from the whole of Walt Disney World to have in my garden, it would have to be the Audio Animatronic of Figment from Journey Into Imagination where he is holding the three blocks that spell out Cat etc. This animatronic I last saw when I went on the Behind the Magic tour last year and saw it near the costume department, such great memories come flooding back, I would love to be able to have this.

Bluewaves

Umm the wave pool from Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon, Typhoon would be better but I could stay on a budget and go with the one from Blizzard Beach.

davewasbaloo

I think I would like Discovery Island (DAK version) or Pengani Forest Exploration trail - that would be a cool backyard including the Hippos, Meercats and Gorillas

DisneyLindz

I would want Cinderella Castle in my backyard. It comes with a restaurant and gift shop inside, which is a bonus! Plus we could shoot off fireworks every year for the 4th of July behind the castle so it feels like we are really in Disney watching 'Wishes'. I woudl feel like a princess with the castle in my backyard! :king:

Scooter

I think I'd like to have the Pirates of The Caribbean Attraction in my back yard.
My kids would be the most popular kids in the neighborhood.

Imagine the sleepovers!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom