If you could give just one tip (advice) what would it be???

surfsupdon

Lay at your Resort outside in the afternoon--skip the madness of the parks.

Be at the parks from oening till 11ish, then don't go back till dark. Relax.

goofyfan13

Since most of my advice has been covered, I'll throw in one more. When you go to DD, stop at Ghirardelli and get a hot fudge sundae!

Believe it or Not:
a Pack, is the most ugly thing but it helpsquote]

That is a terrific tip that I've never thought to tell anyone. I have a couple that I always pack for WDW. My husband has one as well. It will hold your pass, wallet, digital camera, etc...

It is true, though, that they are not attractive, but they're generally accepted as necessary park accessories.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Believe it or Not:
a Pack, is the most ugly thing but it helps

That is a terrific tip that I've never thought to tell anyone. I have a couple that I always pack for WDW. My husband has one as well. It will hold your pass, wallet, digital camera, etc...

It is true, though, that they are not attractive, but they're generally accepted as necessary park accessories.

Cargo shorts are much more aesthetically pleasing than the pack!

tink247

Since most of my advice has been covered, I'll throw in one more. When you go to DD, stop at Ghirardelli and get a hot fudge sundae!

Or better still... a brownie hot fudge sundae!!! :slurp:

Also - have groceries delivered or make a grocery run before you get to your resort. (Bottled water, bread, lunch meat, fruit, etc) This saved us so much $$ on our last trip!

LudwigVonDrake

1) Fill your ice bucket with ice before you go to sleep. When you wake up, you'll have FRESH water to drink! :)

2) Watch Appliance Direct commercials! :D

goofyfan13

Or better still... a brownie hot fudge sundae!!! :slurp:

Also - have groceries delivered or make a grocery run before you get to your resort. (Bottled water, bread, lunch meat, fruit, etc) This saved us so much $$ on our last trip!

Those are good, but last time I got that I found out they give you 1 less scoop of ice cream. So I get the sundaes with more. :animwink: I'm a personal fan of the dark chocolate sundaes, like the mint chocolate hot fudge sundae. :slurp: The peppermint one was really good too, gotta wait until next holiday season though to get it again.

maryszhi

use sunscreen...especially if your pale...this cost my dad to not go with us to any other park bc sun posioning...i have "irish skin" so i always get sunburn even if i use it...but its less painful if u use cunscreen
also have all your confirmations copied incase you need it

Jessica618

When touring a park, start on one side and do everything in that one area you want to do then move to another.

I missed out on Splash Mountain two trips in a row because we were running from one end of the park to the other constantly!:mad::cry:

Trust me, you'll see more, do more, and the other side of the park isn't going anywhere.:animwink:

VT GAL

Don't be afraid to let go and let loose! Take a second to take a breath, and feel your stress and all your worries disappear. If you want to sing along witb COP..DO IT! Relish the fact that you might find others joining in and that joy is indeed infectious.

We arrive tomorrow (long story why a day late), and you see someone skipping or hear someone of questionable skill singing...it might be me!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom