if you could eat anywhere, right now

MarkTwain

Eating on the water at the Mexico pavilion with the mini-churros and cinnamon dip, with a cold salt-rimmed margarita :hungry:

Or another vote for the ribs/chicken combo at Flame Tree. That stuff is great.

diosraw

If i got a chance then i would prefer to go with pizza or waffle sandwich which i love most. Its a comfort food in free and relax environment.

Kokoum57

Min and Bill's Diner at DHS. The pretzel bun hot dog with magic mustard sauce. Dog, chips, drink and chocolate shake. One QS credit and enough for two to share. But right now, I could polish it off by myself!

J_Carioca

Original Poster
I discovered a little-known treat last visit: at the snack stand in Harambe Village in AK, they sell Dole Whip with either dark or coconut rum. It's fantastic. I'd love to be there right now.

WHAT? Wow, I can't believe I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip! Every time I try to get something from that stand, it's closed. The Dole whips will motivate me to get there earlier.

Figaro928

France's Les Halles warm apple and brie sandwich with a latte mousse and a cappuccino - Best QS I had this past vacation.

Got to enjoy it in at a quiet table overlooking people taking pictures with Belle's topiary. It was a perfect chilly afternoon in Epcot. That's how I would like to spend my munch break today.......

SAV

Sitting near the Hub with a "Big as your face" Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich for my snack.

Quick Service I'd have to go with Ribs and Chicken from Flame Tree BBQ, sitting down by waters edge looking over the lake at EE. Yummy and relaxing...all in one.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Right now? Right now? Well, just had a pretty big lunch, so I'll go with a liquid meal at Rose and Crown (pub side).

draybook

Pinocchio Village Haus. The food is standard fare, but we love grabbing a table by the windows and waving to the folks on IASW. Either that or the outside portion of La Cantina de San Angel. Sitting waterside and enjoying the views makes it even better. And those nachos are awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom