if you could eat anywhere, right now

J_Carioca

Original Poster
Can I drink my snack?

Blood Orange Margarita in Mexico at Epcot... The warm sun hitting my face and it's at least 80 degrees. :happy:

... (She says sitting and staring at a gray sky and snow flurries out the window). :cry:

Yep, I might have to go to Mexico too. Sitting on the little patio that juts into the lake?

GrammieBee

Columbia Harbor House. No matter how crowded the park, you can usually find a place to sit at a table without running faster than someone else. The food is good, also, and is not the usual hamburger offering.

Last edited:

Otterhead

Columbia Harbor House. No matter how crowded the park, you can usually find a place to sit at a table without running faster than someone else.
Quick anecdote. I went to WDW with my family when I was a teenager. It was August, the park was jam-packed, and it was pouring down rain. Every ride was full. We were all tired, soaked, and cranky. With an hour wait at HM, we decided to get lunch at Columbia Harbor House. Someone noticed the stairs, so we went up to the area that arches over the walkway. It was completely empty, quiet, and cozy, and we had bread bowls of clam chowder. It was the perfect spot to relax and revive, and I'll always have a soft spot for that restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom