If YOU could do ANYTHING at disney world

dxwwf3 said:
Abolish all meet and greets

At first this seemed like a good one but then again it does keep the families with little kids tied up and such. so I would just make a new land in each park for meet and greets where I don;t have to squeeze between the lines to walk around the parks!

Abolish the use of strollers for children who can walk. If a kid is able to put his feet down and stop the stroller in a store then he should be able to waLK a full day in a park. if a child is above the age of 5 he should be able to walk as full day or if the child is under the age of five, don't waste your money and my banged up ankles taking him because he won't remember anyway!!!!

Destroy the wand with a crane of my own.

Magically be able to bring back all of my favorite atractions

Be able to fly to the other disney parks around the world to see what they have to offer

Live in the swiss family robinson tree house forever.

*be able to design new rides for Disney.*

be able to go a full day w/o hearing a word of spanish from a cast member/ guest. (Urgh ill start a thread on this one later)

be able to save COP

To be able to walk around as a charachter in the parks one day.

to be a tourguide in WDW

to be able to drive a segway all day in WDW to all of the rides and in line.

to have an entire park to my self for enjoyment and relaxation and picture takin.

same as above but just for the night.

to ride Expedition Everest before anyone else.

Be part of making a childs wish come true in DIsney WOrld with the Make a Wish Foundation.

To do a world wide tour of all DIsney Parks aroiund the globe in a three week period.

to live in Cinderella castle secretly so I can sneek into the park during the day for free.

well that;s just afew. I'm sure I could come up with more!!!

DWGIRL

I would wish to just ride all the rides without any waiting or preshows over and over again. That would save so much time.

metman

go back to june 2006 and let my new wife walk up main street and have her photo taken with me in front of the castle by a disney cast member.

this we were refused on the grounds people could mistake us for cast members.

i am glad though a lot of real americans made our dream come true that day and took our photos in front of the entrance to magic kingdom as a little payback to the rude staff that day.

and to them( the americans) i say thank you

andrew kyte to his new bride then donna powell-kyte.

SpongeScott

metman said:
go back to june 2006 and let my new wife walk up main street and have her photo taken with me in front of the castle by a disney cast member.

this we were refused on the grounds people could mistake us for cast members.

i am glad though a lot of real americans made our dream come true that day and took our photos in front of the entrance to magic kingdom as a little payback to the rude staff that day.

and to them( the americans) i say thank you

andrew kyte to his new bride then donna powell-kyte.
??? can you explain this a little better?

brkgnews

So many options here...
  • I definitely agree with CTHad's idea about walking the tracks with circlevision as my homeboy.:p
  • Take up residence in the old AT&T Lounge at Spaceship Earth.
  • Late one night, with no one looking (and a substantially reinforced wire :lookaroun ), take Tinkerbell's flight from Cindy's to Tomorrowland.
  • Walk through all the water rides while they were completely drained.
  • Stand up on top of Spaceship Earth (a la Mickey from the old commercials).
  • Have a private showing of Illuminations.
  • And, since we're really blue sky here, expand the TTA to where it went all over the property -- a nice, say, four-hour ride around over each and every land and attraction in all four parks plus the resorts and such.

metman

To the reply could you explain a little more

On the 6th of June 2004 my partner and myself got married.
I had arranged for us to stay in the tower of the contempory
We had a limo pick us up and had a simple wedding at the little chapel on 192. Afterwards we came back to the hotel We had no guests only ourselves, so Donna said coming back in the limo she would love a picture of her and me at the top of Main Street in our wedding outfits.
So we jumped on the monorail and everyone chatted and clapped us and took lots of photos, and Donna felt a million bucks.
But when we got to the entrance of Main Street the staff and mangers and security jumped on us. We explained what we wanted to do and how we had passes and that we only wanted 1 photo But No we could not have it as we could be mistaken for cast members in costumes and did the public support us (yes) but Disney said No and the mouse had spoken. Well Donna was crying and lots of American ladies helped her and said they would take photos with our camera outside of the gates. This made Donna happier but not as happy as what she wanted.
We tried to talk to the managers and the staff at the contempory where we were staying but it just had to finish like that.
So next day we took our mini and Mickey hats (no wedding dress or suite) and still got our photos done at the top of main street but this will always be second best
Again thanks to those lovely people who helped us that day and shame to Disney in runing a ladies wedding day.

that is why i would like to take her back to that day to give her the 1 photo she always wanted.

brkgnews

So let me see if I got this straight...You had park tickets, the park was open (not after hours or before hours or anything), and they wouldn't let you take a picture standing there on Main Street USA?Because people would think you were cast members? After all, every cast member wears a wedding dress. There's got to be another reason.

mickeykid79

Where do i begin!?!?

-Breakfast with the Carousel family
-Segway race around the world showcase
-Take sme of the stuff from the Pirates gift shop and take over a Resort boat and stage a Pirate attack on the ferries.
-Hook up Tinkerbell's harness and fly down to tomorrowland from on top of cinderella's tower.
-Take a nap in the hammock in the swiss family tree house.
-Ride thunder mountain, seating backwards
-Have lunch in the Haunted mansion Ballroom
-Dress like a Guest relations Host and pretend to be an audio animatronic
-Climb the Tree of life and then climb mt. Everest.
-Change the music/show of Reflections of Earth and replace it wth BraviSEAmo
-Finally I would replace Mickey in Fastasmic and Have myself a Battle Royale with Maleficent!

:xmas:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
brkgnews said:
So let me see if I got this straight...You had park tickets, the park was open (not after hours or before hours or anything), and they wouldn't let you take a picture standing there on Main Street USA?Because people would think you were cast members? After all, every cast member wears a wedding dress. There's got to be another reason.

Disney sells wedding packages that include you and yours posing in front of Cinderella's castle before the park is open with Disney photographers.

While a wedding dress is not a "costume" per se (which they don't allow), I could see where it could potentially be a problem with safety and also people taking advantage of it !

ICP06

Work there! ;)

In an attractions role, of course...

*crosses fingers*

That or just walk around the Magic Kingdom at night taking in the sights and sounds...

Mmm... Relaxingy...

ICP06

lady_vor

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN LOL!! Little adult humor there.:lol:
I would love to walk through the Dinosaur ride and find all the big dinos hidden behind trees and things. I would also like to have all that junk taken off of the castle and Spaceship Earth. Speaking of which, does anyone know when/if they're going to take that stuff down? I don't mind the gold decorations on the castle that much, just not nuts about the mirror and the Cinderellabration stage.

RonAnnArbor

If I could do anything?

Ride SOARIN' over and over from the first row...

Get a tour of Spaceship Earth to see how they actually make that track fit inside that globe...

Have a helicopter airlift me back to my hotel after Illuminations rather than fighting for the exits and busses like the other 30,000 people there

DisneyWales

No this is true

brkgnews said:

Its all to do with Disney Offering the best service they can to customers, they don't want you being bugged by other guests while you are in the park. If a Guest thinks you are a cast member they will ask you questions, etc, so your experiance is ruined. Im not agreeing just explaining.

We wanted to take a Professional DV camera into MK to film Wishes and we were told no, because other cast and Guests would think we were members of the media and we would not have a real Disney Magic Kingdom experiance (as other guests would ask when its on TV and cast would ask my a media Representative wasnt with us). Honest this is what the 2nd Shift Leader for MK told us when we tried to get in. (Please note we asked the Leader for the day previous who said yes but still, welcome to Disney)

stitchcastle

I'd own that apartment in Cinderella Castle and live there for the rest of my life, of course, with the nightly fireworks, it's gonna be hard to find peace, so I'll also grab a bunch of living quarters in all of the parks.

TheMagicMouse

ride rock'n'roller coaster and see if it's any scarier or less scary then it with the lights off, cuz i think when you ride it with the lights off you don't get the sense of how high you actually are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom