If YOU could do ANYTHING at disney world

brkgnews

DisneyWales said:
Its all to do with Disney Offering the best service they can to customers, they don't want you being bugged by other guests while you are in the park. If a Guest thinks you are a cast member they will ask you questions, etc, so your experiance is ruined. Im not agreeing just explaining.

We wanted to take a Professional DV camera into MK to film Wishes and we were told no, because other cast and Guests would think we were members of the media and we would not have a real Disney Magic Kingdom experiance (as other guests would ask when its on TV and cast would ask my a media Representative wasnt with us). Honest this is what the 2nd Shift Leader for MK told us when we tried to get in. (Please note we asked the Leader for the day previous who said yes but still, welcome to Disney)
In that case I'm surprised they even let me in the parks. I always get asked questions. But I don't mind. Oh well, enough with the thread drift. ;)

Kwit35

Start with breakfast at the castle without the princesses.
Ride every ride
Eat a Dole Whip
Eat lunch at Liberty Tree
Ride every ride
Eat a Dole Whip
Ride every ride
Eat dinner at Boma, go to Epcot,
Ride evey ride
Run back over the MK for a Dole Whip
Then Run back to Epcot for a shwarma (sp?)
Ride every ride at Epcot
Eat a turkey leg
Re build Horizons and WOM
Eat some more
Re build JII the way it is supposed to be
Eat
Then sleep in the little bed in Wendy, Mike, and John's room at MK.

AshAlytwins

Stay in the most expensive room at the Wilderness lodge....stay a night in the Swiss family Tree house...ride Expedition Everest over and over again...help put the animals away at Animal Kingdom...Wow so many wonderful things to imagine doing!!!

tink rules

I'd go for 10 days and not have my feet hurt when I came out again!!!!!

How come we all go somewhere happy, but our feet always hurt at the end?:lol: :lol: :lol:

awalte7

Have the parks to myself every night at Midnight for a month, because I'm a night owl and I would get to experience everything disney at my own pace.

Dragonrider1227

I'd love to stay in that apartment in Cinderella Castle. :D
Hanging at MK all night would be awesome too. Of course, if I got to stay in the apartment, techiniclly, I WOULD be at the kingdom all night. :lol: I could watch the people work on the park at night from the window. Man, that would be AWESOME!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom