If YOU could do ANYTHING at disney world

radiohost

Original Poster
what would it be?????? Can be anything.........From Staying all night at the magic kingdom and watch the cleaners perform their magic to climbing on top of the big ball (spaceship earth) at epcot.........can be ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING......What will it be??????

Mine.........Go around Haunted Mansion with the lights on and see some of the cool effects..........And try to find with help some hidden mickeyes along the way around Magic Kingdom...........Yours???????????????

Steamboat_Kevin

radiohost said:
Mine.........Go around Haunted Mansion with the lights on and see some of the cool effects..........And try to find with help some hidden mickeyes along the way around Magic Kingdom...........Yours???????????????

Check out this website

Hmm... Anything at WDW, you say?

I would ride the TTA all day. Seriously, I would stay in the PeopleMover until the park closes (Just to be able to say I did it) :sohappy:

SpongeScott

Watch Illuminations from the middle of the lagoon.
Drive a monorail.
Ride Space Mountain with the lights on.
Go to the front of the line on every ride.
Sing with Voices of Liberty.
Bulldoze the Indy Speedway.

dxwwf3

Oooooh good list Scott and perfect post bsandersjr ;)

I'll ramble some:

Space Mountain with lights on

Abolish all meet and greets

Bring more adult friendly attractions to the MK

Get a new film on Star Tours based on the original films (and possibly same Star Tours theme)

Get rid of the darn Epcot wand!

Get more attractions in World Showcase

Watch original Illuminations again

Spend the night in Cinderella Castle

Spend more time in the Animal Kingdom at night

Ride Dinosaur with an attraction score

Watch It's Tough To Be A Bug without 100 screaming/crying kids

And last and certainly not least:

Return Tomorrowland to it's 1995 glory :lol:

dxwwf3

Oh yeah I've got another one:

Have more full service options other than Character Greeting Buffets that seem to have taken over.

Thank God they haven't touched the Liberty Tree Tavern's Lunch (which is one of the best meals on property IMO).......yet

CThaddeus

First, the Parks would have to be empty...or wherever I was, only attraction hosts would be allowed. Then, I would walk the tracks of every attraction that has tracks, once with the lights on and once with the show lighting. Then I would ride the attraction at half speed. While doing all of this, I would have Circlevision cameras recording everything and digital cameras taking photos of every audio-animatronic character, every scene, and every amazing detail. For the movie attractions, of course, I'd just want copies of them (and their 3-D glasses, where applicable). In this way I could ensure that should I never be able to get back to Walt Disney World - or should Disney in their infinite wisdom choose to eliminate yet another wonderful attraction like Horizons, World of Motion, or Cranium Command - I would have it forever preserved on film to watch at my convenience.
Or, like some of the others, I'd just move in...preferably somwhere unobtrusive in Spaceship Earth. Oh, and take away the wand, the hat, the Aerosmith music, Test Track, and the Under New Management overlay.

mills

For the TTA post---On my last trip in Sept.(with no crowds), we did TTA about 15 times in a row. Space Mountain had the lights on and I was also getting trying to get good photos of MK from the ride. After awhile, the CM's just started to laugh at us as we rode again and again. I would definetly do this again, but they would have to install a washroom somewhere to do it all day:rolleyes:

MickeyMad

Firstly I would move into Mickey's house and live there with him forever!!! Then secondly, when everyone had gone home I would do absolutely everything you could think of...rides, meals, shows,etc with all the disney characters that there are, just me and the disney folk. Gosh can't wait to go back but got a year long wait yet! :(

KaliSplash

Take up residence.
1. Upstairs on Main street USA
2. The Castle, of course
3. Upstairs in Fantasyland.
4. Upstairs in Liberty Square
5. Upstairs in Adventureland.
6. Upstairs in Germany
7. Upstairs in Italy.
8. Upstairs in France
9. Upstairs in the castle at UK
10. In the hotel in Canada.
11. Get a hotel room at TOT
12. Harambe
13. Lake view at WL
14. Seven Seas Lagoon view at Contemporary
15. Seven Seas Lagoon turrent room at GF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom