If you could choose one...?

Boo's Mom

Static-X said:
Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth.
I'd have to agree with you because your choices are my absolute favorite disney rides but i would have to also add rock n' roller coaster, test track, mission space, buzz lightyear, and imagination(because i like figment and the song!) in there too. Grrrr it's too hard to pick. Can I have them all!?!?! I would say the safari ride but I already have a safari with all my animals, just not the type that are on Kilomanjaro Safari.

Damn, way to hard to pick just one. I would think POTC, HM, and space mountain would be up there. I was tempted to sat COP, but that would get old after a while. I'll just say space mountain...although HM... lets just call it a tie.

General Grizz

I don't know if I'd want anything in my backyard, per se, just because I can't keep the theming of the whole park with it! :lol:

I'm thinking something more like Enchanted Tiki Room or something I could eat lunch to, perhaps.

Heck, if I had the riches, I'd build a World Showcase lagoon and have a certain fireworks display every night. :D

FigmentJedi

Spash Mountain,Haunted Mansion, and old JII for rides, Wishes every night in the backyard and have Rainforest Cafe as the resturant. Also I'd have Tapestry of Natiions running every night before bed.

starkey6

Space Mountain and Boma for sure...and just to make things different, how about both at the same time. Now that would be Disney magic :animwink:

AEfx

Snow White's Scary Adventures...pre-rehab.

Non-Disney, gotta be typical and say Spiderman - that's a hell of a ride.

AEfx

cherrynegra

My vote would go to Haunted Mansion. I can't get enough of it. I could ride that until I meet my maker and then I'd have them bury me in the cemetary in the ride. Oh...Yeah!!! :sohappy: Morbid? Perhaps. :lol:

JBSLJames

With the kids, I would probably have to go with Splash Mountain if I were going strictly with WDW themed attractions.

If it were up to me and knowing my kids are growing, I would choose The Beast from PKI. A GREAT ride everytime. :kiss:

nfeagle5

The ride would be either Kilamanjaro Safari's or Tower of Terror, they always change. The restaurant would either be Sci-Fi theatre or Grand Floridian breakfast "Ohana". :)

TheDisneyGirl02

I'd do something tame, like Peter Pan's Flight...

I'm thinking right now that somebody is on that ride and I'm stuck at work! :mad: 48 days...48 days...I have to keep telling myself that!

TheDisneyGirl02

awallaceunc

Definitely the castle. Not only is it awesome (and you could explore the whole thing!), but it comes with a shop, characters, a restaurant, and a daily stage show! :D

-Aaron

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom