If you could change one realistic thing at Disney World right now, what would it be?

Nottamus

Pandora’s box has opened , but if there was a way, Genie+ needs to go back in

park hopping need to go back regular

no park reservations

Mexico quick service Cantina - please go back to the churros you had like 4 years ago. The one with the sauce. Make it happen

Po'Rich

I'm sure this won't be popular, but I'd really like them to bring back some form of FP+. I liked being able to assure that we got to ride desired rides before we made the trip and without having to run at rope drop or wake at 7 a.m. to frantically try to get a slot. As a planner, I like having time to come up with my plan, and then during the vacation, I can relax as we just work the plan.

JustAFan

I would love to see full park hopping and full character interactions back. I get why, but still I long for a return to normal.

It would also be nice to see an update to some of the 'future' areas of the parks like Spaceship Earth and Carousel of Progress. My hope is updates could be added to show where we are in the 21st century while still keeping all or most of the originals.

OG Runner

Change Genie+. It does have some good points. When Seven Dwarfs Mine Train first opened I was unable to get Fast Passes
and did not want to wait in line for an hour and a half. I am willing to pay a little more to get on the ride I want to ride.
I used it on my last trip and rode Seven Dwarfs and Flight of Passage twice each.
The parking fees at the resorts were a straight money grab!
Park hopping should be just that. If I am at Magic Kingdom and it is crazy crowded, and I paid for park hopping I want to
hop when I want to.
Early park hours should be an hour not a half hour as they are now. (Also allowing people into the Magic Kingdom, up to
the hub prior to "park opening" is also wrong. When else am I going to get my picture of an almost clear Main Street?)

KBLovedDisney

Prices, because right now...

season 2 s02 GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

Michaelson

To add to the above, here's a silly one, but one we used to enjoy....bring back the scavenger hunt next to POC to go into the evening again where you used to earn FP's. Do they even do the hunt anymore?

There was nothing more fun than searching for the clues and artifacts in the dusk of early evening. You SAW things you never noticed during the day, like the cannon that the Spanish ghosts fired on top of the Spanish fort! I wasn't even aware that was UP there.:oops:

We collectively HATED it when they shortened the hours and made them all during the daylight time.

A little thing, but one that gave us GOOD memories and wish we could do again.

Regards! Michaelson

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom