If you could change one realistic thing at Disney World right now, what would it be?

ppete1975

I would say cap attendance. But then they would
1) raise prices
2) increase demand
3) make it even harder to be able to go

Diamond Dot

FP+ on the MDE is the fairest system, the paper tickets were awful, not inly did you have to dash to the machines at rope drop, but, even later having to walk all the way back to the machines, no thank you. Doing it on MDE meant you could book Star Tours while waiting to go on RnRC if you'd used your three originals up, it was absolutely perfect and if it ain't broke then don't fix it.
Bring back Disney Magical Express.
Bring back Soarin' Over California

dman1373

retheme dinoland......there is so much potential in a dinosaur land.....and they decide to theme it to an ugly side of the road fair......i think that this isnt too crazy especially knowing that they have the rights to ice age now.

Diamond Dot

Pre-covid I would say the old Extra Magic Hours that sometimes went to 3am in the MK. That was beyond epic. Now that we're in the bare bones of anything nice... Magical Express plus bag retrieval and resort airline check in. Literally the least they can do for resort guests paying those prices.
Happy days!
Next monthis the 10th anniversary of the first 24 hour event 'One More Disney Day'. Now that was beyond epic! I didn't do the full 24 hours, I took a couple of hours off and went back to my room halfway through and went back in at 9ish until the end, but, from the number of people crashed out on benches and other quiet places a lot tried to do the full 24 hours. I'm told MK was unusually quiet when it reopened after the event

Kirby86

Keep Carousel of Progress in good condition it was one of Walts passion projects and the only ride in Disney World that Walt Worked on himself. You would think Disney would want to honor that.

Patcheslee

I'll say the ones that have me questioning if a Disney vacation is still right for us: park reservations, park hopping restrictions, and magic hours need to come back like they were years ago. Genie+ while not my favorite idea, is more complicated by the park reservations because it's not just "well we'll try a different day" if we miss out on a top ride.

Beek

Return to the roaming, live performance of musical groups that seemed to spontaneously show up at times. They added so much to the atmosphere of the parks.

KaliSplash

if I can only have one, it would be ditching the park reservation system.
If I could have a second, it would be park hopping restrictions.
if i could have a third, it would be ditching the whole Genie concept.

DfromATX

I agree on getting rid of Genie+. I'm going to be mad about that for a long time! One thing I would like to see... I wouldn't mind a re-theming of Kali River Rapids. It's so ugly! Anything would be better. I love the idea of a Jungle Book theme or it could really be anything different.

DfromATX

I'm sure this won't be popular, but I'd really like them to bring back some form of FP+. I liked being able to assure that we got to ride desired rides before we made the trip and without having to run at rope drop or wake at 7 a.m. to frantically try to get a slot. As a planner, I like having time to come up with my plan, and then during the vacation, I can relax as we just work the plan.
I liked FP+ too. To me, it's what set Disney apart from the other amusement parks. I would love to have that back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom