If you could buy an annual pass for just one of the WDW parks

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
and assuming you were living close enough to take advantage of it...would you?

Lots of stuff has been stirring in my head and I was just curious about this.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If I could only buy an AP for one park, yes. If they had an option of just buying an AP for one park, no.

I would never want to be relegated to just one [or have to choose which], but if they made it that that's all any individual could buy....

jonnyc

I would go for DHS, some see it as a half-day park, but it is my favourite Disney park. If only they got rid of that hat...

Phonedave

If it was just me, I would consider it.

I am mainly an EPCOT person. If a single park AP was cheap enough I would consider buying it and then a no-expiry 10 day pass to use when the urge to go to another park comes.

However, I have my kids. One is a MK fan, and the other is an AK fan. So when you factor that in - no, a single park AP is not for us.

-dave

DisneyMusician2

Tough choice, but mine would definately be for Epcot. I seem to enjoy my time there more than any of the other parks, and they have a complination of day and night activites with the Showcase that I really enjoy!

At first I thought MK, but after thinking which park I would want to visit over an entire year span....I would go with Epcot as well. Great restaurants, and could also go there some weekends to do some drinking around the world.

jmvd20

If it could only be for one park I would easily choose Epcot. My reasoning wouldn't have anything to do with rides, even though they would be a plus! I really enjoy all of the different restaurants and pavilions at Epcot and I personally think a great evening at one of the restaurants is made almost perfect by being able to enjoy illuminations after a good meal.

There have been numerous weekends when I wanted to fly to Florida just to go to Epcot for dinner and to enjoy Illuminations, one day I just may do that... so long as my wife doesn't find out! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom