If you could bring back a ride etc for 1 day

CThaddeus

Here's a great idea for the fifth gate - Disney's Classic Adventures (its initials sound vaguely familiar...). It would have every defunct Disneyland, Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland, and Euro Disney attraction all in one place. Of course, things like Pack Mules don't need to be brought back, but there would be plenty of other attractions to fill the park. It might just end up being my favorite.

Tigger1988

disneylands said:
the goosebumps attraction...:lookaroun

AHHH nooooooooooooooooo :lol:
just kidding :wave: ...as a kid I was amused by it..plus RL. Stine was there signing books (the day I was there)

Bring back AE, and let the alien and Stitch duke it out... I'm putting my money on the alien... OR... Have a test group of people (say 1,000 guests), have them be in the group for two days. The first day, have them ride SGE, the second day, have them ride AE. Them let them decide which ride stays... Once again... I'm putting my money on the alien...

copper

I really miss Mr.Toads Wild Ride. It was a great dark ride with some zip to it. Do they still have it in Disneyland CA? I was told that there is a picture of Mr. Toad in the Winnie the Pooh ride, apparently he is handing over the deed to Winnie the Pooh? Can any one confirm or deny this?

nbarney

I know it says just one but the magic of these rides when I was little was so awesome I would want my kids to see them.

Mr Toads

Horizons

Mickey Mouse Revue for the 3 Cabelleros shooting back and forth across the Theater. ( Who remembers that ?? )

Mission to Mars

If you had Wings

Im 35 and my memories of Disney date back to 1972 with the grandparents driving down from Kentucky to take me. 1975 came along with the birth of my brother and my mom took us every chance she had. ( we lived in South Florida ) We would stay on 192 ( before the dinner shows and Old Town ) and drive that lonely road into the Magic Kingdom. My wife and I now live 35 miles away and are waiting until my youngest ( he's 4 ) is big enough to ride most everything before we buy the annual passes. When I took my son for his first time after he was a year and a half old, We watched the opening ceremony in front of Main Street Train Station. The look of excitement on his face brought tears to me. My wife laughed about it but to know that the magic of Disney now came full circle with a generation was a wonderful feeling to see in my son's eyes what I seen as a child.

How is that for posting one ride !!!!!!

Budahman

Hm.?
Nice question......but very difficult.

I loved Horizons, and normally would say that. NO, I am saying that, but I think it'd be cool to ride the Skyway again. I'd love to get vieo of the parks from that point of view.
Weird for me to say that, being I'm afraid of heights.

Can't belive I havent heard of these Tribute Vids, where do you see these.?

DisneyFreak529

It would have to be 20K for me, I have always wanted to ride it but never got the chance.

I would of said Mr. Toad but I could always go to Disneyland to see him again.

ciscobee

HORIZON's ... by a landslide.

The omniplex theater was way ahead of its time ... because you were in a suspended car, which gave you the illusion of flying in the city etc. Sound familiar? It was such a good idea that they turned it into an attraction - SOARIN'.

What about "Mission to Mars?" I haven't seen that listed ... and it seems that I did ride on it in 1988 or 1989. (The year our high school band went to Disney). It seems like we sat in a big room and looked at the ceiling and that the floor shook around. Fun and nostalgic.

Connor002

copper said:
I really miss Mr.Toads Wild Ride. It was a great dark ride with some zip to it. Do they still have it in Disneyland CA? I was told that there is a picture of Mr. Toad in the Winnie the Pooh ride, apparently he is handing over the deed to Winnie the Pooh? Can any one confirm or deny this?

Mr. Toad still exsists in disneyland, but unlike the WDW version it only has one track instead of the dual track version we enjoyed...

I believe there is a picture in owl's house where you can see Mr. Toad handing over the deed to Owl

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom