If You Could be a Disney Theme Park Character. . .

oldportroyaler

I would have to go with Kevin Brassard, host of Millionaire Play it. What a great guy. what that doesnt count? ok then i'd be mugsy, cart stealing gangster from great movie ride.

least like to be pluto. its really not fair that he has to eat dog food and live in a dog house while goofy, who is also a dog, gets to wear clothes, talk and be friends with mickey.

MCMike37

The best thing I saw and the charactor I would choose to play would be Jafar. He was at MGM Stuidios when I saw him and he was just totally hilarious. A key example was a kid came up to get an autograph and Jafar snatched the pad out of the kids hands, grabbed and pulled him close, then slapped the book ontop of the kid's head as a table to sign it.

It would be great to get paid to be as much of a jerk you could be while still maintaining the Disney feeling.

As far as who I would least like to be, uh, I would have to go with anything dealing with It's A Small World. I couldn;t imagine hearing that song all day every day.

babykalina

I'd probably wanna be a character that gets to stay indoors ;) haha Actually, I'd want to be either Stitch or Meeko cause I love them both, but I think Stitch was shorter than me so I don't think that'd work *sniff*

Or I'd want to be one of the creepy Tower of Terror bellhops :)

Scooter

I'd like to be one of the Pirates in the last scene of POTC so I could stare at booty all day.

I would NOT want to be the hippo in the Jungle Cruise cuz being in the water 24/7 would make my toes all pruney.

OliveMcFly

Great question Grizz. I would want to be Patty from COP. I would love to live in the old days. Maybe Tinkerbell...I could fly around where ever I wanted and wear a cute little dress. :lol:

cherrynegra

I would be Pocahantas. Yes, most definitely. I'd be so darn hot I wouldn't know what to do with myself!! :lol:

Oh, and can I just say I took my pic with Jasmine, and my elbow accidentally touched here left breast, and I kinda panicked. Kind of like the whole "Tigger Scandal" in reverse. "Please don't sue me Disney for molesting your character. It was totally unintentional!! I don't even like girls that way!!!" :lol: :lookaroun

PanDuckPA

The Disney Character I would want to be if you haven't noticed the name is probably Donald, but Peter Pan would be cool also, they are my favorite characters, sad my last trip I didn't even get my pic with Peter :(, or even one the Train conductors, love trains

Least Character I would want to be none, since hell I am still working at the Happiest Place on Earth

ProprlyWarndYeB

I would like to be Tink so I could fly or the camel in Adventureland that spits on people as they walk by.

I would least like to be Push the talking trash can - it would not be fun to have people stuff garbage in your mouth all day.

mrtoad

cherrynegra said:
I would be Pocahantas. Yes, most definitely. I'd be so darn hot I wouldn't know what to do with myself!! :lol:

Oh, and can I just say I took my pic with Jasmine, and my elbow accidentally touched here left breast, and I kinda panicked. Kind of like the whole "Tigger Scandal" in reverse. "Please don't sue me Disney for molesting your character. It was totally unintentional!! I don't even like girls that way!!!" :lol: :lookaroun

When we went to WDW in Jan. We went to the Princess breakfast in Norway and it took me like 4 tries to get my daughter's photo with Jasmine as Jasmine got down on one knee to be at my daughter's height (my daughter had just turned 3). Every time I tried to take the shot my daughter was busy looking down at the cleavage. Kind of funny but kind of embarrassing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom