If You Could be a Disney Theme Park Character. . .

DisneyFreak721

I would like to be one of the dancing jungle monkeys from Fantasmic at DL...or SIR in Alien Encounter...something about being evil all day every day would be fun. That, or a Cranium Commando....making decisions for someone else all day.

I would least like to be...The Timekeeper, to sit there and constantly watch 9 EYE travel through time and you cant because you have to do the presentations all day at the Metropolitan Science Center. What's up with that? Maybe that's where he is in the off season...off traveling through time

Pixie Duster

I want to be one of the dancing Main Street citizens, what a great place to live. I work their, but am not an official citizen ;). I would also like to be citizen of Endor or Tatooine in Star Tours.

Goofy23

I'd want to be the Ghost Host...scaring people all day would be cool.

I'd least like to be...hmmm...a horse pulling the trolley on Main Street.

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Hmm. I'll be Timekeeper. I'd like his job. Just to tell jokes all day would be fun, as well as to travel through time on my own schedule when I'm not doing demonstrations. Hee hee.

As for who I wouldn't want to be... Big Al? LMAO. or maybe Ellen being attacked by that "Snake Like Creature" all day. LOL.

TinkRBell427

Yeah, if you couldn't tell by my name I would want to be Tinker Bell! She's great and she's got a lot of attitude (which I'm willing to share!lol)
Let's see...I wouldn't want to be the pirate with the hairy leg. Being a girl I would want to shave it because everyone stares at it! lol :lol: j/k that was the first thing that popped into my head. :hammer: ummm... Ursula would have to be a big no no since all she gets to do is sit on that float all day.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Hmm...tough one, there are a ton of characters I'd like to be. For one a hitch-hiking ghost if I could pick the laps I'd sit on. Another would be Uncle Orville lounging in the tub all day smoking a fine cigar.

The one character I wouldn't want to be is Brer Bear, not only do I never win against Brer Rabbit, I would have to listen to zippity-doo-dah all day, and everyone would be staring at my monstrous hanging out all day.

SpaceRacer2003

Goofy23 said:
I'd least like to be...hmmm...a horse pulling the trolley on Main Street.
Or behind the horse pulling the trolley.

In honor of it being back from rehab, my answers follow a Liberty Belle Riverboat theme. I'd like to be Beacon Joe, sit by the river all bay with my dog and watch the scenery.

Who I'd least like to be...
ManWhoSitsAllDayTryingToLightFireWithTwoSticksAndHasNotSeenASparkIn33years"
does that fit on a nametag?

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'd just have to be my namesake - feared and loathed, but loved by many !!
I'd least like to be Tinkerbell.......................I'm 6'6", weigh 17 stone and don't like heights :lol:

BigNorm

I'd want to be Henry from CoP...just me and my dog and a cold sasparilla. That's the definition of the "good life."
I was thinking being Chief Nami would be cool too. It would be cool to be the jungle's "head salesman."

I wouldn't want to be a child in "IASW." Imagine that song non-stop. Scary! :eek: :eek:

PeeplMoovr

I wouldn't mind being the Colonel in the Adventurer's Club. Free drinks and plenty of tales of voyages around the world.

I'd hate to be Brer Bear with a beehive stuck on my head for eternity.

TheDisneyGirl02

I'd want to be Cinderella! I could live in a beautiful Castle that overlooks my favorite place in the world! I can't imagine a better life!

I'd least like to be the person who sets off the fireworks. I love to see them, but hate the sounds...I'd be fired before the end of the first day!

TheDisneyGirl02

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
ohhhhh, it would have to be the pirate that is drinking all the rum. i mean really, what more could you want, endless rum, trashy women, firearms and a ship to boot. arrrgggggg.

waltdisny

I would have wanted to be Dream Finder. Flying the cool blimp around, hanging out with Figment, think up fun ideas. but alas...:(

Now days I'd want to be the pirate captain from PoTC. I can think of a few villages I'd like to sack, arrhh.:animwink:

Least favorite: the mother from CoP. She gets stuck with all the lousy jobs.

Mom's the word

I would love to be Belle, great spunk, beautiful ball gown and castle full of helpful and entertaining servants! I already have the prince to go with that. :)

I would least like to be Officer Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) in the Alien Encounter scene on the GMR. Waiting for the alien to attack every day, yuck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom