If you could ask Bob Iger one question...

Dr.GrantSeeker

Original Poster
I did some searching and didn't find much. So I am sorry if this has been asked before.

If you could ask Bob anything what would it be and why?

Schneewittchen

Why are you pooping on my childhood?

Seriously though, I'd ask him to explain his vision for the company. Not objectives like "make money" or "keep shareholders happy". But really, describe his ideal future for company and explain how that aligns with Walt Disney's vision.

I want to understand why he thinks messing with classics, rehashing old films into live action films and purchasing intellectual property rather than developing new stuff is a good thing.

Chef Mickey

Why have you chosen to squeeze margin, adopt a "good enough" culture, and refused to invest in future of WDW?

Oh wait, I already know the answer...you're out, got paid (handsomely), and don't care what happens when you leave in 2018.

Dr.GrantSeeker

Original Poster
I am actually working on a project for school and I am trying to tie it into Disney. All great questions. I am always just fascinated by what others would ask. You get to see so many different opinions and other peoples perspectives.

Wendy Pleakley

I understand the live action remakes are a cash cow, but between those, Star Wars, and Marvel, there doesn't seem to be any room for original ideas. Is there any room or possibility for Disney to release any original, live action movies that fall outside those areas?

LeighM

Why doesn't he bring back The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights and why not show classic Disney cartoons and movies on the Disney channel after midnight? The Sunday night shows were always a staple of my childhood and those of my friends. And I don't see why they show the stupid kiddie shows after midnight. Their audience isn't awake and they have enough material that it should be easy to show the older stuff for adults that are awake at 2AM...

rk03221

Why dont you care about cms anymore?

Just saying, its so sad that so many long term cms left the company due to poor management and benefits being cut all while his buddies are getting $33 million raises.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom