if u had wings

epcot71

Original Poster
ok people heres a funky question-im 30 and grew up on the lame 70s music like bee-gees and bob denver and when hearing some songs i have specific memory for specific song-heres the question part-please dont think im on crack but that song by i think (the 5th dimension)-up,up and away in my beautifull balloon-was that part of the "if u had wings"attraction at wdw in mid to early 70s????-anyone from that time or remember?????-dont know why but i put the 2 together

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by epcot71
ok people heres a funky question-im 30 and grew up on the lame 70s music like bee-gees and bob denver and when hearing some songs i have specific memory for specific song-heres the question part-please dont think im on crack but that song by i think (the 5th dimension)-up,up and away in my beautifull balloon-was that part of the "if u had wings"attraction at wdw in mid to early 70s????-anyone from that time or remember?????-dont know why but i put the 2 together

No, it wasn't part of "If You Had Wings." It was a Jim Webb song written in the late 60s.

Tramp

Don't worry about it Epcot....just keep smoking that stuff and when you're my age, it'll all blend together nicely.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom