IF our tower of terror ever had to be retheme

If it happened, what would the new theme most likely be?

• Guardians of the Galaxy like in California

• Tokyo Disney Sea tower story

• Something not done to a tower yet, like Pixar, another theme?

• Olivia Rodrigo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pepper's Ghost

Not saying I would like this at all. I love the Twilight Zone connection as it stands. But if the Florida original tower were ever to be rethemed, which new theme would you think it would most likely be?
nope.gif

misstommorrow

If they were to re-theme it, I'm thinking it would have to be something that didn't change the exterior too much, since you can see it from Epcot as it blends into the Morocco Pavillion

UNCgolf

If they were to re-theme it, I'm thinking it would have to be something that didn't change the exterior too much, since you can see it from Epcot as it blends into the Morocco Pavillion

I'm not sure Disney really cares about that anymore.

Regardless, I don't expect a retheme.

Magenta Panther

I prefer option “Don’t mess with perfection”

Absolutely. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is the last good, really good, cut-no-corners ride TDO ever built. If it goes, I'm done with WDW. My current gripe is the "improvements" that were made - replacing the old TV screens with obvious computer screens, etc. Today I watched a vlog called Paging Mr. Morrow, and he'd just been to DHS and ridden the Tower. And it looked like the 5h dimension scene was completely dark! All that could be seen was that big glowing eyeball. And there was daylight - or something - glowing between the doors at the end of the corridor. Awful. Just awful. Who the hell "maintains" that attraction? Pity that TDO takes absolutely no care and no pride in its work anymore. And it shows!

TwilightZone

I'd like to see an update to the tokyo story to match new SEA lore. Either that or just make it a haunted building with no connection to SEA or Twilight Zone.

If marvel I wouldn't be opposed to Dr. Strange, but only him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom