If I have to cancel AGAIN....

ELG13

We got a quick 2 night trip in January for a Christmas gift for the kids. Now I'm wondering if we will be able to go. From everything I've heard, disney is safer than our local grocery store which I believe because most sanitizing efforts gave greatly decreased in most stores. I know there's time but I'm wondering if we may be better off saving it as a surprise blast minute trip. I'd hate to give it and then not go. We've cancelled 2 trips so far and have a week long at the campgrounds scheduled for April which I'm fairly optimistic about. Anyone else getting a little uneasy with everything??

NelleBelle

We will be there April 25-may 2 . We moved our dates a few days recently because there is a group getting together at the campgrounds for a Hallowspring party 🥳
That sounds like a lot of fun for your kids! We were initially planning that week but I wanted to make sure that I got the discount for YC and that I could cancel 100% if something came up last minute (and I can't remember which it was that wasn't offered that week...we really wanted to go the middle of May before my kids got of school and it was a little warmer but I know for sure the discount wasn't offered then and low and behold, they extended it, although I think it wasn't as much off as I'm getting for the week we chose). Let us know how the Jan. trip turns out!

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
That sounds like a lot of fun for your kids! We were initially planning that week but I wanted to make sure that I got the discount for YC and that I could cancel 100% if something came up last minute (and I can't remember which it was that wasn't offered that week...we really wanted to go the middle of May before my kids got of school and it was a little warmer but I know for sure the discount wasn't offered then and low and behold, they extended it, although I think it wasn't as much off as I'm getting for the week we chose). Let us know how the Jan. trip turns out!
We originally had rented an RV and a campsite (that was a CHEAP option compared to previous cabin stays) and once they released the deals for April/may we switched to the cabins and saved $900. We have 12 days until our pop century trip...so. ready.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom