Ideas for my last TS credit?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
If you can use it on a free day why not go somewhere in Disney Springs or one of the resort restaurants around Crescent Lake?
Hadn’t thought about it. I love Disney Springs butbhavrnt gotten to venture over in the last two trips. I’m headed to Frontera Cantina on my first night. Any other suggestions?

NiarrNDisney

Hadn’t thought about it. I love Disney Springs butbhavrnt gotten to venture over in the last two trips. I’m headed to Frontera Cantina on my first night. Any other suggestions?

Disney Springs - Homecomin', House of Blues, Maria and Enzo's Ristorante, Raglan Road, Splitsville, Wine Bar George

Crescent Lake - Ale & Compass (YCR), Beaches and Cream (BCR), Trattoria al Forno (BWR)

Resorts - Grand Floridian Cafe (GFR), Olivia's Cafe (OKW), Sanaa (AKL_KV), Sebastian's Bistro (CBR), Turf Club (SSR), The Wave (CR)

Ghostdog

Also recommending Sanaa! The food was spectacular and we had a table for 2 right beside the window. Views were fabulous - definitely the highlight of our vacation!

I, too, highly recommend Sanaa. We always make a reservation for dinner during our stays, great food and drinks, spectacular views (especially if you get seated against the windows). Take some time to explore the resort after dinner, go check out the savanna viewing areas, you won't be disappointed! It's our family's favorite dining spot.

imsosarah

I would skip Teppan Edo unless you have no hibachi options in a strip mall close to you. We do and love it - but were incredibly disappointed in TE and none of us would return. Chefs de France has also lost its luster the last few visits.

Unless doing a character meal - don't waste your points doing a breakfast buffet. Use them for a more expensive option.

Other places we like for 1 credit and are often overlooked (easy to get reservations): The wave at dinner, grand floridian cafe, yak/yeti, biergarten

I second the swap of BOG to lunch and using a QS.

MickeyCB

If you remove BOG dinner, remember you now have 2 table service credits to use.
I agree with the poster above, Boat House is I think an excellent use of 2 credits. We had an absolutely fabulous meal there.

SpiteriFam

Character breakfast at GF was excellent and it was nice to see inside the beautiful hotel.

Place like Bouma and Skipper canteen are a good idea as the food is very unique and tasty.

We loved Garden Grill for both the food and setting.

Crystal Palace was spectacular largely because of how beautiful it is on a sunny day with all those windows!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom