Ideas for my last TS credit?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
So I have the first six of my seven TS credits all booked up (thank you all for your help with this, btw). However, I've just realized that I have one more to use and I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. It would be on a day that currently doesn't have anything else scheduled. Trying to leave a free day just in case I need two HS days this fall. What's everyone's favorite TS restaurant? Is a dessert party worth it? Thank you!!

Just in case, my current reservations are Frontera Cantina, Ohana, Teppan Edo, Be Our Guest, Tusker House and Chef Mickey.

Last edited:

iluvMainStMagic

Definitely didn’t know BOG was two credits now. Thank you!! Perhaps I’ll switch to lunch.

We really like lunch at BoG, and you get the same great atmosphere. Hope you are able to get it! (assuming you definitely decide to go that route) I would recommend the Boathouse at DS for your last TS - that way, you don't have to worry about whether or not you are in a park that day. Or for something totally different that the Boathouse, we also really like Trail's End at Ft Wilderness.

sdemore

We really like lunch at BoG, and you get the same great atmosphere. Hope you are able to get it! (assuming you definitely decide to go that route) I would recommend the Boathouse at DS for your last TS - that way, you don't have to worry about whether or not you are in a park that day. Or for something totally different that the Boathouse, we also really like Trail's End at Ft Wilderness.
Boathouse is 2 dining credits

Minnie1986

Original Poster
BOG lunch is a QS credit, FYI. Dinner used to be 1 TS until they went prix fixe.

Biergarten? Fun buffet, awesome atmosphere/show, and within the vicinity of HS if you do end up there.
I had no idea BOG dinner went two credits. So disappointing. I like the dinner meals there, but I don't know if I like it that much for two credits! I'll look into Biergarten. Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
The Wave for breakfast.

Why? They have a buffet for those that want it, and a menu. So if someone wants a full buffet with never-ending food then they can order that. And someone else can have pancakes and coffee without paying a full buffet price for them. In fact, one time DH simply ordered coffee!

belledream

I had no idea BOG dinner went two credits. So disappointing. I like the dinner meals there, but I don't know if I like it that much for two credits! I'll look into Biergarten. Thanks!
BOG lunch is an above average value of a QS credit (and is my personal favorite meal of the day there) so it may not be a bad compromise. ;)

If you give up the dinner spot, another good place for dinner in MK is Skipper Canteen. It's fun to interact with the CMs, they have some more unique food items, and the restaurant itself has a lot of gems to look at!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
BOG lunch is an above average value of a QS credit (and is my personal favorite meal of the day there) so it may not be a bad compromise. ;)

If you give up the dinner spot, another good place for dinner in MK is Skipper Canteen. It's fun to interact with the CMs, they have some more unique food items, and the restaurant itself has a lot of gems to look at!
I’ve never tried skipper canteen. Thanks for the recommendation!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom