Ice Station Cool, Nothing But Uncool

hbkrocco1

Original Poster
I went to Ice Station Cool in Epcot and it was really nice. They had snow in the building and it was freezing. Then we seen free coke. So we started trying them and they were disgusting!!!!! My family and I almost threw it up. We were trying to look for regular Coke but they were only being sold. We had to buy it. I kept burping the whole day in the park. It was horrible. They should have a warning.

VinnieG

The only Coke I actually like and is not bad at all is the Coke from Germany which is very good.I agree the rest is not very good.

WDWspider

Did you expect free Coke? I think it's a really neat idea and a great way to experiment and cool off. I do agree on one thing, not all of them are good, only one or two. But Beverly is the absolute best.:hurl:

bearboysnc

They have the same thing in the Coke Museum in Atlanta. I never realized coke produced SO many products.

The GRASS soda from Japan was the grossest. Blech!

The Papaya soda from Jamaica was the best!

Herbie53

Premium Member
I really like the idea of trying the coke products from around the world, even if I couldn't see myself drinking most of them on a regular basis. Some of them are actually disgusting (Beverly), but I still had fun trying them.

I did really like the drink from Mexico, although I can't remember its name. It tasted very much like sparkling apple cider.

DisneyWorld30th

I was there last week. The cold area with the snow was not working...it was warmer than the store.

We went in twice just to double check. A cast member told me that two of the three coolers are not working...that's why it is warm in there.

hitogoroshi

Being from Germany, I have to agree, that Mezzo Mix is one of the best Coke spin-offs!! Cool to get a beverage from home and it´s free!!! Probably the only thing that´s free at disney, but don´t get me wrong, every penny spent at WDW is well worth spending!!:drevil:

disneyfamily

I like the one from Japan...I agree the one from Italy is nasty, and its supposed to be an apetite enhanser. That stuff would gag a maggot :hurl:

SnowWhite5669

What country's coke tastes like watermelon???? I must agree with all of you, some of them are disgusting!! Speaking of Coke has anyone tried the new Vanilla Coke?? It's awesome.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom