ice cream shop?

aim

Original Poster
anyone been to the ice cream shop on main street at mk? i love that place! it smells SO good! and the ice cream is the best! (o yeah, my sis works there! thas another reason! :D )

Javier&Christie

yep, almost got sick eating too much of that KILLER ice cream at MK Main Street :)

Regularly have a vanilla/strawberry combo :).. last time they gave me a doublescoop.. way toooo much. :hurl:

FanofDinsey1981

we like to get hotdogs from casey's (and french fries) then ice cream for dessert.horaay for main street!

oh, and someone always goes to the bakery for dessert. then we share. mmmmmmmm.....bakery.....

all_good_chic

the bakery and icecream place are tradition in my family. In the morning we always stop by the bakery for a quicky pastry and when we are just about to leave MK we get icecream.:)

yensid354

Ice Cream!

Main St. shop is not bad, but my all time (and now gone) favorite was Captain Cooks at Polynesian!

Best sundae on the property? -- Beaches and Cream's Fudge Mudslide Sundae!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WDWsmith2001

What about the smoothie place next to the "Tiki Birds"? I love that place I was sent there by a CM, with the comment it was the best snack on the property, I tend to agree.

Erika

Originally posted by conntom
You are all young the ice cream was better in 1974 then now.
but the ice cream is good now to.:slurp:

:lol: I guess we are young! My first trip was not until '80. But still...Mmmmmmmm...ice cream! :slurp:

homer424

When I was 3 I got my head stuck in the railing que in the Plaza Ice Cream shop! hehe Now we always get an ice cream or float and take my picture with the railings LOL:lol:

CAPTAIN HOOK

The MK experience is not complete without visiting that ice cream shop.

WDWbabe - if I stop by and say hello to your sister do I get a discount :p

aim

Original Poster
sorry!

hehe, as kool as that would be, you won't get a discount! we her family don't get one when she's working! :p

tiggerlover1971

my husband and i for the first time tried it 2 years ago we both got sundaes with the waffle cups they were so big we did not realize this until after we got them but they were yummy and gooey and oh so good

CAPTAIN HOOK

Sounds like you need to have a word with sis, I mean if your own sister can't get a discount for her own family (and all their friends) then whats the world coming to :wave:

Oh well. at least I tried.

Maria

You are all going to hate me for this.... the ice cream is fine, I love them, but what´s with the cookie smell all day long?? Makes me sick! First it is "mmmm! how nice".... later it is :hurl:

I once had one of those "marvellous" ice cream cookie sandwiches and by half of it, it was making me sick already! I like plain ice cream in a cone... no cookies while in that smelly area! :animwink: Tooo much!

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by Maria
You are all going to hate me for this.... the ice cream is fine, I love them, but what´s with the cookie smell all day long?? Makes me sick! First it is "mmmm! how nice".... later it is :hurl:

I once had one of those "marvellous" ice cream cookie sandwiches and by half of it, it was making me sick already! I like plain ice cream in a cone... no cookies while in that smelly area! :animwink: Tooo much!

ya know what is funny? that smell is pumped into the streets, and they dont even make them there! they are made somewhere else and transported in, and then they pump the smelli nto the street to get people in there.

but on a hot day, that smell is almost nauseating!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom