Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
HEy I was wondering if people would be more resceptive to the IASW dolls if we changed the song From It`s a small world to The INk is Black by Three dog night? :lol:

WDWspider

How about Row Row Row your boat, and to make the ride more interactive, you have to row through the entire thing. :lol: :animwink:

After a few rooms, those dolls would be taunting you...

"ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT" HAHAHAHAHA.

;)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
IASW brought to by... Time Life Music's 'Sounds of the 60's'!
A Psychedelic trip thru the world and the Sixties! Availble on 2 cd's or Cassettes! :D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
IASW brought to by... Time Life Music's 'Sounds of the 60's'!
A Psychedelic trip thru the world and the Sixties! Availble on 2 cd's or Cassettes! :D

Umm...have you ever noticed that even one of the dolls in IASW wants our help Jer??? The clown in the balloon holding the "HELP" sign :lol:

DMC-12

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Umm...have you ever noticed that even one of the dolls in IASW wants our help Jer??? The clown in the balloon holding the "HELP" sign :lol:

LOL....yeah... I have that as an avatar on my hard drive at home!
That is what started the IASW Evil Doll Resistance :)

WDWFREAK53

LOL....yeah... I have that as an avatar on my hard drive at home!
That is what started the IASW Evil Doll Resistance :)

:lol: that poor little guy...he is in the ultimate hell...

DMC-12

:lol: that poor little guy...he is in the ultimate hell...

I know.... I mean... he is in a hot air balloon...trying to escape the evil horrors that await him below.... if he gets caught... he will be made an example in front the others... Tailiban Style :eek:

;)

WDWFREAK53

I know.... I mean... he is in a hot air balloon...trying to escape the evil horrors that await him below.... if he gets caught... he will be made an example in front the others... Tailiban Style :eek:

;)

You think Taliban style is bad...he's got it worse than THAT...I heard a rumor that SID from Toy Story works behind the scenes...

DMC-12

You think Taliban style is bad...he's got it worse than THAT...I heard a rumor that SID from Toy Story works behind the scenes...

Also... I heard on CNN...that if his balloon enters Iraq air space... it will be shot down.....:cry: :p ;)

WDWFREAK53

Also... I heard on CNN...that if his balloon enters Iraq air space... it will be shot down.....:cry: :p ;)

We need to help that poor little soul. I'll be down there on the 6th...now, if you could possibly go back in time..to say 1971...we could possibly stop the whole thing from ever happening...but...I saw that your flux capacitor is for auction on Ebay...

figmentmom

Originally posted by darthdarrel
HEy I was wondering if people would be more resceptive to the IASW dolls if we changed the song From It`s a small world to The INk is Black by Three dog night? :lol:

No way, darthdarrel - I learned my lesson LAST time I criticized that song! I was buried in a barrage of rotten vegetables for months!

**Figmentmom stands up and begins to sing very loudly, "It's a world of laughter..."**:lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Well I`m looking for suggestions to make the dolls more receptive to the people!:D
Since Evil people like DMC-12 and Spidey insist on spreading their propaganda and lies!:(

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Well I`m looking for suggestions to make the dolls more receptive to the people!:D
Since Evil people like DMC-12 and Spidey insist on spreading their propaganda and lies!:(

Psssst...Jer...I can go undercover as a spy...(he thinks it's SPIDEY!)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
OH sorry Spidey,I mean FREAK!!
Although I don`t know why GFreak is spreading lies and propanda about the IASW dolls,cause he admitted to me that he`s a closet IASW ride lover!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom