I wonder what happened to ReDisniey E-Dew and his updates...

DisneyNut2007

Original Poster
He hasn't posted anything new here since August 5th. I miss his highly-informative updates very much and hope he comes back with a new one soon.

I wonder what he's doing right now...

duck_daddy

Eye-Print-C10002086.jpeg

jmvd20

I find this more interesting...

How to Change a Lightbulb:

http://www.ehow.com/how_370_change-lightbulb.html

Introduction

So you can navigate the World Wide Web but you still don't know how to screw in a lightbulb? Follow these directions and let there be light.

Instructions

Difficulty: Easy

Steps:

Step One

Turn off the lamp or light fixture.

Step Two

Allow a hot bulb to cool before touching it.

Step Three

Grasp the bulb lightly but firmly and turn counterclockwise until it is released from the socket.

Step Four

Insert a replacement bulb lightly but firmly into the socket, and turn it clockwise until it's snug.

Step Five

Turn the lamp or fixture back on.

Step Six

Dispose of the used bulb.

Tips & Warnings

• Check the wattage on the used bulb and replace it with a bulb of the same wattage. Dispose of the used bulb safely, out of reach of children.
  • Do not put your fingers in the light socket.

Mr_Tom_Morrow

I find this more interesting...

How to Change a Lightbulb:

Introduction

So you can navigate the World Wide Web but you still don't know how to screw in a lightbulb? Follow these directions and let there be light.

Instructions

Difficulty: Easy

Steps:

Step One

Turn off the lamp or light fixture.

Step Two

Allow a hot bulb to cool before touching it.

Step Three

Grasp the bulb lightly but firmly and turn counterclockwise until it is released from the socket.

Step Four

Insert a replacement bulb lightly but firmly into the socket, and turn it clockwise until it's snug.

Step Five

Turn the lamp or fixture back on.

Step Six

Dispose of the used bulb.

Tips & Warnings
  • Check the wattage on the used bulb and replace it with a bulb of the same wattage. Dispose of the used bulb safely, out of reach of children.
  • Do not put your fingers in the light socket.

ah ha!!!! they say nothing about toes :D

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Well, those people proved themselves not-so-smart with that lightbulb guide...

1) If the lightbulb works, and has to cool down, why are you replacing it?

2) If you turn the lightbulb off, how do you see to replace it?

3) You should never replace bulbs based on what was already in the lamp - people screw up the wattage all the time. You should read the lamp/fixture. Which again, how do you do that with the light off and cooling?

It's also good to know I can replace a 40 watt candlabra bulb with 40 watt medium bulb, because ya know, wattage is everything.

I love when folks get snarky on the net and just make themselves look silly.

jt04

The Return of ReDis

I predict he is back soon with a Mega Update. Lots of news soon. Just a hunch:shrug:

jmvd20

Well, those people proved themselves not-so-smart with that lightbulb guide...

2) If you turn the lightbulb off, how do you see to replace it?

3) You should never replace bulbs based on what was already in the lamp - people screw up the wattage all the time. You should read the lamp/fixture. Which again, how do you do that with the light off and cooling?

It's also good to know I can replace a 40 watt candlabra bulb with 40 watt medium bulb, because ya know, wattage is everything.

I love when folks get snarky on the net and just make themselves look silly.

1.) Some maintenance contracts actually call for replacing all bulbs at the same time whether they work or not.

2.)Night vision goggles of course, every light bulb changer has them as standard equipment.

3.) Very true...

I still think you left out one important thing - why are there instructions online to change lightbulbs in the first place? Honestly, if you have to look it up you shouldn't even consider doing it...

Then again, how did I find that page??? :lookaroun

goofyfan13

:lol: I could see it now..

Well your honor, I am suing because the instructions never said I can't put that in a light socket.

:ROFLOL:

The sad thing is, if there is a warning label on something it's because someone actually tried it. My favorite one I heard of was an RV maker had to put, "This RV is not equipped with auto-pilot." This happened because a lady misunderstood and thought cruise control meant auto-pilot, so she decided to go to the bathroom after putting it in cruise... :lol:

MissM

Maybe it was on, minding it's own business, lighting up your room like a good lightbulb should when BAM! Lightbulb equivalent of a heart attack. Suddenly, it's just flatline. Oh, tragic day! And though the poor bulb has gone from this place, it's bodily remains are still warm. And thus, you must wait, and pay proper respects for it's passing by letting it cool down before sending it onto it's final rest.

:lol:
-m

duck_daddy

Anyone who opened this thread, it would appear...
I agree! Why open a thread, read it, then make some snarky comment about the thread no being of any importance. You obviously deemed it important enough to open and read, jusst as the OP deemed it important to post. Seeing as ReDisniey E-Dew was/is a major contributor to news/rumors, why not put it here.:shrug: While I agree this thread is absolutely pointless, it's given some of us a good laugh(the whole lightbulb thing).:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom