I wonder if Stitch will be walking around

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
I just thought of a good question that maybe mktiggerman or someone that works at WDW can answer, Will Stitch and/or Lilo be walking around WDW like Mickey or Donald signing autographs, entertaining guest and taking pictures anytime? That would be so cool! :D
Thanks!
-Kevin

DisneyGal

I hope Lilo and Stitch will be out and about. They have been hyping the movie up so much in the parks that I'm sure they will be, at least they should be!

Quentin Disney

MKTiggerman would usually say this, but Lilo and Sitich are doing meet and greets right now. The ever michevious Sititch is ALREADY appearing in the Stars and Motorcars Parade...unannonced in other cars he's not supposed to be in! He appeared in Aladdin's ride last weekend.

The characters are out, the merchandise is out and even Stitch is appearing on the top of the parking plaza, as a giant blow-up in front of the park, on top of the 100 years of Magic sign, you get where I'm going.

Erika

Originally posted by waltisme
I heard stich will take over the parade at mgm!!!

That wouldn't surprise me--

I am getting really excited to see the movie! My husband even wants to go, and usually he just does it as a favor to me.

kal1484

Originally posted by Erika

That wouldn't surprise me--

I am getting really excited to see the movie! My husband even wants to go, and usually he just does it as a favor to me.

I can't wait to see it either! The day it premieres, I'm having a party, everyone is meeting me at the theater, and then after the movie we are heading to the beach. Stich and Hot Guys, what else could a girl ask for?

CowGirlJessie

I would LOVE if Stitch walked around!!!

Here's a question....did any of the characters from Monsters. Inc ever make an appearance at any of the parks? I think it would be great if they did!!!!!!!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by CowGirlJessie
Here's a question....did any of the characters from Monsters. Inc ever make an appearance at any of the parks? I think it would be great if they did!!!!!!!
Yep! Mike and Sulley did! I have pictures of my cousin and I with them, but they couldn't sign autographs because their hands were hard and they couldn't bend their fingers or move their hands.
They took some good pictures though!
I would scan my picture but I don't have a scanner, does anybody else have a picture of them and a scanner?
Actually, I am pretty sure they still walk around at MGM! There's a place where they might be on the way to Sci-Fi Diner (through this one lot) I bet they're there! When I went in February 2002 they were there so I bet they're still there.
See ya!
Kevin

Spectroman17

Hope not!

I hope Stich dosnt make an appearence , he's not orginal like Mickey, Goofy etc. He gets annoying after a while...And is it just me or is Disney getting lazy on what movies there making, since Walt Disney loss?

Dr. Dom

Last Saturday was the press event for the movie at Disney-MGM Studios. There was a character greeting area set up near the back of the Animation Tour waiting area. People could go directly to the greeting area without taking the tour, if they chose, but apparently artists and some of the actors who did voices for the movie would be available to visit during a part of the animation tour itself. Although I bypassed the tour, my wife and I did get a photo with Lilo and Stitch (alas, I too am scanner-less). They did sign autographs for people, too.

While we were waiting (in a fairly short line, surprisingly), the CM in charge of the characters said that L & S had to take a quick break to escape the heat and grab a quick bite (for some reason I have in my head that they would eat a banana and be right back). Sure enough, after only 3-4 minutes they came back. Stitch was just that, a stitch, playing with the guests and generally being frisky. The experience really made be want to see the movie for sure. And Stitch had two arms and no antennae.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom