I won a prize in YOAMD

MrBug

We had just arrived at MK a couple Sundays ago, got off the bus and were walking to entrance when a CM came running from behind us shouting, "Ma'am! Ma'am!" I spun around and saw she had a balloon and envelope and thought "Wow we just got here and my wife's winning already!"

But no, the CM kept going and presented the prize (I'm not sure what it was though) to a lady a few steps ahead of us. It was a good laugh.

(P.S. miles1 congrats on 3 weeks smoke free! I'm in my 14th or so week, and it was great to be at WDW and not be constantly looking for smoking areas! Keep it up!)

JML42691

I almost won it the other day on Tower of Terror, both preshow rooms emptied out at the same time, but the people in the other room won dream fast passes:( :brick:, If only I was 30 seconds quicker in line and managed to get into the other room instead:brick: :brick: :brick:

EPCOT.nut

Its a plastic card with a littlle tab for each of the fast pass rides in that park, when one is used, the tab for that ride is snapped off. Its on a lanyard you wear around your neck. I have known a few people who dont use them, and keep the entire fast pass item as a souvenier.

I would sooo use that fastpass! :D

I received a pair of WDW ears today. I was surprised to see the cost of shipping through the USPS---$6.96; not a bad rate (I work for FedEx Express---we would have charged $10 at least! :lol: ).

KajunWDWFan

We won twice last week.

On Tuseday my DW and DD won landards with the new style pins with color(a castmember at our resort said these are different from last years). We received these after seeing the Prinecess in Toon Town.
On Wed. While walking to go see Nemo in AK we were selected as the VIP Family for the first show of the day a got to sit any place we wanted.
On our trip we ran across the DT about 10 times in each park.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

LoriMistress

We won three official dreams from the Dream Squad:

12/13/07: DH and I won Dream FPs at RJT in AK. We won this around 10am.

12/14/07: DH and I won Dream FPs at ToT in MGM/DHS around 9am.

12/16/07: DH and I won Dream LY w/ two pins at AK around the gorilla exhibit around 10am.

gardenia

We won three official dreams from the Dream Squad:

12/13/07: DH and I won Dream FPs at RJT in AK. We won this around 10am.

12/14/07: DH and I won Dream FPs at ToT in MGM/DHS around 9am.

12/16/07: DH and I won Dream LY w/ two pins at AK around the gorilla exhibit around 10am.

You are LUCKY. We made 7 trips to WDW in 2007 - we are Florida residents and usually go for 3-5 days per trip - and we never even saw a dream team member, much less win a dream!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom