I Wish a Cheesecake Factory would come to Downtown Disney

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I wish... I absolutely love the Cheesecake Factory. I think that would be a wonderful addition. There are 2 in Orlando but they are so far away and it would have nice to have one in Downtown Disney. The current food offerings are not great enough and they have nothing but space now. Cheesecake Factory is actually inexpensive and perfect for DTD. The food and service is out of this world..

LarryStoken

The cheesecake itself there is quite good. The rest of the food is just okay, nothing to get excited about.

Whenever I visit a CCF nowadays it is usually just for dessert after eating somewhere better.

dznygirl64

As Im sure you know there was one in Disney quest but closed.I also love eating at Cheesecake factorys we go to the one in Chicago very expensive but large portions and taste good.

GoochDSA

yuck. the food is not that good, and the few cheesecake factories that I have been to have had an odd smell. i know there are people who like it, i am just not one of them.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Ugh, I hope not. The last thing WDW needs is an over-priced, overrated chain restaurant.

If I wanted to eat at a Cheesecake Factory, I'd go to my local mall, not WDW.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people would go to WDW, with so many unique dining experiences, and choose to eat at a chain restaurant.

balletgirl2

Yuck! While I like their vanillla bean cheascake, DTD does not need anymore generic mass produced chains!!! These places are everywhere.:(

tampabrad

I hope that would never happen. The food at CF is so heavy and greasy. I think people like it because you get big portions. The only reason I would like to see CF anywhere in WDW is to see how much they jack up the prices for their sub-par food.

On the otherhand, their Carrot Cake Cheesecake should be sold everywhere.

zurgandfriend

The mall near our home has both a Rain Forest Café and a Cheese Cake Factory. Both restaurants have great atmosphere and décor but awful food! When I read the original post I said “Oh no, I hope they don’t do that.” I am so glad to see that others agree with me.

Phonedave

I hope that would never happen. The food at CF is so heavy and greasy. I think people like it because you get big portions. The only reason I would like to see CF anywhere in WDW is to see how much they jack up the prices for their sub-par food.

On the otherhand, their Carrot Cake Cheesecake should be sold everywhere.

Thats my major complaint about CF.

If I wanted a 3,500 calorie meal, I would order two. Try cutting the portion size and instead offering better food.

I am not a fan of any chain restaruant comming into WDW. I can made some exceptions for DTD, as it is not a park area. But I really do wish they would open up some more unique eateries there.

-dave

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thats my major complaint about CF.

If I wanted a 3,500 calorie meal, I would order two. Try cutting the portion size and instead offering better food.

I am not a fan of any chain restaruant comming into WDW. I can made some exceptions for DTD, as it is not a park area. But I really do wish they would open up some more unique eateries there.

-dave
I am really starting to believe that there is no one in in the Disney organization that can come up with a restaurant idea. I can not remember a time where WDW needed more restaurants than they do now yet buildings still sit vacant. How many restaurants have we seen built in the last few years? Only 3 come to mind and all were done by third parties.

Since it is obvious that none of the clubs will be returning to PI I would love to see them do something interesting dining wise in this area. One idea I brought up a few months was for Disney to recreate some of the best one of a kind, hole in the wall type restaurants from around the country there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom