I will make avatars for people

goofymom

I love it!!:) Great job and thank you for giving me my own avatar. Now I will just have to work on getting it under my name. Thank You sooo much!

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
Right click the picture and save it to a folder you will remember. Then goto user cp. Then goto edit options, then avatar which is all the way at the bottom, click on change avatar. Then choose yes for use a custom avatar which is near the bottom. Then click browse to look for the picture, find the pisture double click it and then make sure that the option to use your own avatar is still chosen. Then just click submit modifications and then your done.

figgyfan

oohhhh! I really want an avitar,but I'm not sure how to do it myself. I love Mickey, Pooh and Figment. I would love any combination of my three faves:)

figgyfan

I would love one with all three if that is possible. If not, could you do a pooh body,figgy head,sorcerer mickey hat.( is this too scary??):veryconfu

alee4eva

Not to overload ya.. but if you get a chance can you make a good Cinderella one? The one I'm using is all blurry, but it was all I could find :( p-p-p-please

Maria

Please, don´t put the names on them.... they look nicer without them! Looks like everybody´s avatar has to repeat the name above them! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom