I was a volunteer/victim

bkw86

I was chosen to play the part of a horse in England in World ShowCase when May of '93 by some comedy troupe. My neigh was pitiful and the audience roared with laughter as did my wife. :lol:

dmmgp2000

When I did the WDW College Program in the Spring of 2002, my roomates and I went to MGM with some friends. My roomates and I got chosen to be in the Harbor Attack sequence of the Backlot tour....Pictures of it are on my web site....www.geocities.com/tstuba73_98/index.html I believe the pictures from the experience are in "Pictures with Friends"....it was a great experience!

HauntedSquirrel

When i was living down in florida for a brief time, around 9 months unfortunately, the person i was living with had a friend who worked for WDW so we got in a few times for free. One time, it was me, my roommate and a mutual friend of ours got in for free (person who got us in had to work) and when we got to to the backlot tour, us three and someone else was selected to for the harbor scene, i was nervous but was talked into it by my friends. I ended up as one of the guys on the deck, trying to be as funny as i could be (using my mop to fire back at the planes flying overhead) but i didn't hear much laughs. Unfortunately, it wasn't till afterwards that we were told that not only wasn't there a tape we could buy, but we couldn't even view our performaces on tape since they erased them fairly quickly, but we did get to stay behind with the next group and watch. It was fun none the less

Pippa

I have been in Earthquake at Universal twice, was one of the extras in Indiana Jones, sung at the Rose & Crown with Pam Brody, Glen was pulled out of the crowd at MGM in the street for a skit and countless times at the Adventurers Club. Not that I like performing or anything :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom