I Want My Attraction DVD's

Cliff

Can anyone think of ANY reason why this would not be good for Disney. Any reason why someone would shoot it down?

I can only think of one single reason.

Everyone will see and remember how great EPCOT Center "used" to be.

The DVD will expose the diference and remind us every time we watch it.

Still,...this needs to happen.

CT :- )

General Grizz

I agree. Maybe they just like to mess with our minds! :lol:

The thing is, I don't think they realize how much we miss them...so they are going out to target the general public (hence programming or CDs produced...) and not the die-hards...since they are the minority when it comes down to it...:veryconfu ...however there are still THOUSANDS upon thousands of them.

I guess the main thing is, they can't accept ideas from the public...*sigh* - but this would be like...utopia for me!! :)

Timekeeper

Original Poster
Die-hards

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
The thing is, I don't think they realize how much we miss them...so they are going out to target the general public (hence programming or CDs produced...) and not the die-hards...

Disney addressed the existence of us "die-hards," even if it was just in the form of a press release. In the new Tower of Terror sequence press release (found on this website), it stated:

"...not knowing what to expect next, and giving the die-hard fans a lot more to talk about."

Although that's just good "PR," at least they know we exist and that we must be addressed.

:sohappy:

Tk

MajinBuu

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread. So if this was already brought up.. sorry.

I had a video about Epcot Center a llllloooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg time ago. This was released way before the Innoventions(SP?) pavilians were even thought up... I think. This video had a section for each ride/country/show, construction pictures and video from outside the rides/countrys/shows and inside (i.e. workers discussing the dinosaurs in UoE), and on ride video clips.. some short some the whole ride.

I guess what Im trying to say is that, there may already be something like that out there.. somewhere.

blm07

Originally posted by MajinBuu

I had a video about Epcot Center a llllloooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg time ago.

Ohhh do you still have it? I would love to see it!

also: I had that same quote from Terminator 2 in my sig along time ago, its a great movie

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Just A Big Kid
Why would i want to buy a DVD of the rides when i can get the footage on the net... ERR... i mean... i'd be more than happy to go buy a DVD :lol: :lol: :eek: :lol: :lol: :animwink:

Why would I want to waste time fooling with footage on the Net when I can buy a DVD?

blm07

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Why would I want to waste time fooling with footage on the Net when I can buy a DVD?

Yeah if its usually avalible to buy I do, alot of people don't know how to rip stuff anyway. Oh but the team from #disney-central do a real nice job on their live videos, can't wait for more!

MajinBuu

Originally posted by blm07
Ohhh do you still have it? I would love to see it!

also: I had that same quote from Terminator 2 in my sig along time ago, its a great movie

Ill see if i can find it. Chances are that even if i do find it, the tracking will be REALLY, EXTREMELY bad!! But, you never know.

And which quote were you refering to?

figgyfan

I would love to see an Epcot gone but not forgoten DVD loaded with footage of the park in it's glory days...the eighties! Tons of stuff on Horizons, WOM and JII. I would pay HUGE for something like this!!!!!!

Cliff

Hey Di$ney Exec$....

$$$$$$$ Money 4 U $$$$$$
$$$$ I would $$$$$$ PAY $$$$$ P eee- Aaaa- Why $$$$$
$$$$$$$ Ka-ching!!! $$$$$$
$$$$ LOT$ of green money $$$$$$$$
$$$ For thi$ DVD. $$$$$$$
$$$$ Vi$a/ Ma$ter Card $$$$$$

Hey Ei$ner; 1980'$ EPCOT Center DVD = Big Money!!!!

$orry guy$, ju$t tring to get their attention with $ubtle $ugge$tion$. They'll $ee thi$ po$t a mile away.

CT
:hammer:

Cliff

Unfortunatly, It's the only thing that would motivate Disney Execs into making it. ( or anything else )

CT : - ):slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

MicBat

Originally posted by 10021982
Hey Di$ney Exec$....

$$$$$$$ Money 4 U $$$$$$
$$$$ I would $$$$$$ PAY $$$$$ P eee- Aaaa- Why $$$$$
$$$$$$$ Ka-ching!!! $$$$$$
$$$$ LOT$ of green money $$$$$$$$
$$$ For thi$ DVD. $$$$$$$
$$$$ Vi$a/ Ma$ter Card $$$$$$

Hey Ei$ner; 1980'$ EPCOT Center DVD = Big Money!!!!

$orry guy$, ju$t tring to get their attention with $ubtle $ugge$tion$. They'll $ee thi$ po$t a mile away.

CT
:hammer:

LMAO! :lol: :lol:

GalacticGobbler

I think this idea makes a lot of sense. I just bought the Disney magic of Christmas DVD. It has a great part about the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights. It has 5 different angles and 3 audio tracks. It is great, and I think it only makes someone want to go to the park more.

Just my Humble opinion

Maerj

Disney Magic of Christmas DVD? Did you buy this at the park, what else is on it?

I think the ride DVD idea is great and I would love to have one of each, when and if they make them. I got that Walt Disney World/Walt Disney Story DVD they sell at the parks and really like it. Anything that takes me back to the magic of the parks is a sure buy!

Maerj

Now, I just want to push 2 DVD ideas that I want to see badly. If I post this enough, it may come true!

Disney Treasures: The Uncensored Disney

This 2 disc set would contain uncut and unedited versions of:

Make Mine Music (with the Hatfield and Coys segment put back)
The Three Caballeros (with the Goofy smoking scene restored)
Melody Time (with the Pecos Bill smoking scene restored)
Fantasia (with the centaur scenes unaltered)

Disney Treasures: Disney Educational Shorts

This set could contain:

Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land
The Prof. Ludwig Von Drake cartoons
The 2 Goofy cartoons that Weren't included on the Goofy set, Freewayphobia and Goofy's Freeway Trouble.
The Jiminy Cricket series where he sings that song: "I'm no fool, no siree, I'm gonna live to be 93..."

GalacticGobbler

Yes, got it at the park. It has some older footage of some of the parks and resorts during the holidays. And the osbourne portion looks to have been added since last year. It is dated 2002.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom