I taped me and my wife's conversation

ddbowdoin

I love this website... its amazing for making offensive videos... this is a whole new twist!

Disney is crack for my gf and I ... we're strapped for cash though!

bjlc57

too bad...

well kids we have been talking about Disney.. due to the fact that a co-worker was planning and went to Disneyland..both my wife and I assisted her in her plans.. and I was doing 'so good" for quite a while.. and then.. one day during another conversation.. these movies came up..

its TOO BAD that the original movies have 'disappeared"... they were a hoot.. and now.. we are slowly.. carefully.., edging toward another visit.. which would be our second since this thread first posted... but to this day, my wife accuses me of actually writing the original movies.. so its going to take some time.. but between now and October.. I would hope that we would decide to DECIDE TO GO once again.. either for Christmas or for the Flower and garden show in March... but right now.. its baby steps.. Yes Bob , baby steps..but the discussions have been nice.. easy.. and not negative at all..

The Empress Lilly

I loved this video two years ago. It won't load now though, shame.
well kids we have been talking about Disney.. due to the fact that a co-worker was planning and went to Disneyland..both my wife and I assisted her in her plans.. and I was doing 'so good" for quite a while.. and then.. one day during another conversation.. these movies came up..

its TOO BAD that the original movies have 'disappeared"... they were a hoot.. and now.. we are slowly.. carefully.., edging toward another visit.. which would be our second since this thread first posted... but to this day, my wife accuses me of actually writing the original movies.. so its going to take some time.. but between now and October.. I would hope that we would decide to DECIDE TO GO once again.. either for Christmas or for the Flower and garden show in March... but right now.. its baby steps.. Yes Bob , baby steps..but the discussions have been nice.. easy.. and not negative at all..
I hope you get to see your Disney again someday soon, or just someday! :wave:

Saintsfan75

Original Poster
Hey, just planning another Disney trip and I forgot about this thread from 2009. Anyone know how to make the links work again. It would be great to see these from 5 years ago!

SecondDaughter

Sad that these videos are gone. We had a lot of laughs about them during the years. Especially sad since bjlc57 can't record a new one, now that he actually convinced his wife to go back to WDW!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom