• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip I swear this is the last time...

tonystark

Original Poster
wow..good wishes for great grandmother.
I'm so sorry. Sending prayers for Great Grandma.
Sorry to hear about the accident, I hope things get better soon.
That’s terrible. I hope your great grandmother has a full and speedy recovery.
Sending well wishes your way, hope your great grandma recovers soon
I hope your grandmother gets well soon. That's awful about the accident.
So sorry to hear this. I will keep her in my prayers.
So sorry to hear about your great grandma! Sending good vibes to you and your entire family.
Thank you for all of your kind words. My great grandma passed away on Thursday, but I know she would have appreciated each and every kind word sent her way. She was really one of a kind, and I'm fortunate to have known her.

ELeigh

Advertisement
Sorry for your loss :(

tonystark

Original Poster
Sorry for your loss :(
My sympathies...:(
So sorry for your loss.
I’m so sorry for your loss.
loss. My phone thinks it's job is auto correct. May your memories be of comfort to you.
So sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Thank you all :) It's been a difficult time for my family given the sudden and tragic nature of her passing, but I think everyone is coming to terms with it. She was a riot -- when I saw her in the ICU a few hours after the accident and we were all talking, she asked us what was for dinner which made us crack up.

we need a tony stark trip update:(
Well, last we saw him in Infinity War, he was stuck in space after the Snap... Couldn't resist that with Endgame coming out this week! When I spoke to my grandma on Easter, she actually told me she's looking forward to this trip as an opportunity to get away, so it looks like everything is still on!

So sorry for your families loss.
So sorry for your loss
Thank you very much for your kind words, I appreciate it. With any luck, the next couple of posts as we get closer to the trip date will be much more positive.

Top Bottom