I saw this lady wearing high heels.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I hate to break it to you, but guess who else wears heels on a daily basis at the parks...

jarrell.jpg

I hate to break it to everyone but now Minnie's heels are flats with the gap between the shoe and the heel painted black to make them look like heels. Last time we were on the Undiscovered Epcot tour, that bombshell was dropped. Innocence lost. :(

Sweet Melissa

I see a few women in heels every visit. More in California than in Florida, but it definitely happens. Some women are comfortable enough in heels to walk several miles a day. I know women who live in them. I'm on the tall side so I don't have any particular affinity for heels, but I have petite friends who feel that they must wear them.

I won't judge. It's not the most ridiculous thing I've seen a tourist wear in a Disney park. (That prize would go to the woman with the camo cargo shorts and the sequin UGG boots. WTH?)

Laura

Premium Member
I hate to break it to everyone but now Minnie's heels are flats with the gap between the shoe and the heel painted black to make them look like heels. Last time we were on the Undiscovered Epcot tour, that bombshell was dropped. Innocence lost. :(

Neato. I'll have to look for that next time I see her.

bethymouse

Well, I don't wear heels, at least not since I was 30. I wear flats (on my feet teaching all day). So... I just can't imagine dressing up in heels and riding rides! It would be so uncomfortable! But, for some ladies style is never compromised, no matter the discomfort!:D

tigsmom

Many women wears heels on a daily basis and have no problems with them (I'm not one of them) so they would think nothing of wearing them to the parks. I have seen it many times (even a woman in a fur coat in WDW one February) so to them it's just another day...different strokes for different folks as they used to say. Those really aren't too high of a heel though, some can be 5 inches high

luv

I see it sometimes. Some women, going on dates to Epcot restaurants, i kind of get.

But some wear them around the parks. Hard to believe, but they do it!

Uncle Lupe

I love to see a women put some effort into her dress. I see so many "ladies" in pajama pants and house shoes it is unreal.

As for being in a theme park I would consider it a bad idea unless going to nice reservation for the evening. I would hope in that case that her man would dress up a little. Put on some long pants, dress shoes, tuck in the shirt at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom