I saw this lady wearing high heels.

Gojira ゴジラ

Original Poster
but why.. ?

highheels2.jpg

jlsHouston

Well... I wouldn't walk the parks in heels... but I can see myself running to the resort and changing and heading back to Epcot in a pair of heel for dinner at ... I dunno maybe Le Cellier or that fancy french place ? Anyways I always pack a pair of heel to WDW...:p

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
but why.. ?

I love my heels but in the parks? Never.

When I was a small girl we had to wear dresses and dress shoes to school. Let me tell you it is cold in Illinois in the Winter. When I worked at OHare right out of college we had to wear pumps with our uniforms.

I don't miss those days of required clothing for women.

Californian Elitist

Ah got it if it was a dress code back in the early days. But this was taken during the hot summer time last year, at the Animal Kingdom.

Perhaps I just haven't got used to it .. yet.

LOL come to Disneyland and you'll see some females in dresses and heels. If they're not painful, I say wear them. They're nice, sometimes.

dreamfinder

Can't be certain, but it looks like she has a bit of a "fancy" dress on as well. At least normally I don't see people wearing flowing blue dresses to the park when I am there. There are some women who do choose to dress like that all the time and are quick adept at walking in heels. Otherwise its possible she had other plans for later on. Or maybe was on a blind date and didn't know she was going to a theme park?

alissafalco

people are freaks. She'll learn when she's in her 60's and 70's and needs several operations to correct the damage she did to her feet in her youth...walk down a street in NYC any given day and the people you see would put this lady to shame!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom